SL The New Austin TS till Monday.... bring it on "bitches!"

• Toyz
  • 07-26-2014, 02:06 PM
I'm getting uncomfortable. you're wayyyy to informed about this subject. ijs. lol Originally Posted by nuglet
Having little "Jealous Anal Spasms" Nuglet?

You should give SL a call...you can get TShirt #1. "Take a Ride on the Troll Tranny"...
  • ztonk
  • 07-26-2014, 05:57 PM
MODS get half off once I'm verified. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Not a good enough value for me...

z
You've been sticking it up everyone elses ass for years with your super monger budget & pictorials... I figured it was just Karma that you joined the DarkSide...

No hate here...

Originally Posted by Toyz
In the TS menu vernacular, Hemorroids are considered "ribbed stimulators". TS with Hemorroids are sought out globally as a special treat & command the highest rates.

Some of the most famous TS's in hobby history actually get their handles from the condition. Surely everyone has heard of "Speed Bump Betty TS" or "The Little Nubbler" of California fame? Originally Posted by Toyz
I'm getting uncomfortable. you're wayyyy to informed about this subject. ijs. lol Originally Posted by nuglet
Having little "Jealous Anal Spasms" Nuglet?

You should give SL a call...you can get TShirt #1. "Take a Ride on the Troll Tranny"... Originally Posted by Toyz
That does have a nice ring to it....
Not a good enough value for me...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Now A Verified TS Provider!

Thanks Z...

Amber... we know your reading this thread. Is it helping you?

Amber this is my last day as SL The TS. Feel free to use this in your ADS.

Have you got your MM's yet?
Have you got your MM's yet? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I figured I go with what I got! LMFAO Man boobs aren't sexy?
TS question?

What do this three have in common.

Some TS'S just don't have any luck at all!

i guess the MOOBS will suffice as long as they are big enough that they slap together when i hit your brown eye from behind...

and no nipple hair....
I... UH.. UMM... mental picture of Nikki with a strapon... I don't know what to do with this, so scared, make the bad woman stop.

P.S. can I book the last appointment of the night? I want to watch as SL transforms from being a manwhore back into being a man whore.
I... UH.. UMM... mental picture of Nikki with a strapon... I don't know what to do with this, so scared, make the bad woman stop.

P.S. can I book the last appointment of the night? I want to watch as SL transforms from being a manwhore back into being a man whore. Originally Posted by Bob McV
I thought i told u to sit there and look pretty bob.