Readysetgo12 Please Stop Bothering Me.

So you are saying we have more than one wuss that won't take no and readysetgo12 is only one of them?
Inquiring Minds! Originally Posted by Whispers
It is getting late and I am on my third martini. What the hell are you asking or saying?

I called you a PIMP. I think you are. Hell, your own post confirm you are and a reputable attorney agreed. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1286064

That particular thread got 75 additional hits since posting hear in austin co-ed during the last 2 hours.
Might want to slow down on the martini's, that quote is questioning my post.
Might want to slow down on the martini's, that quote is questioning my post. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Point well taken RR. AMF! Or, in the immortal words of our former governor, Adious Mother Fuckers. Now Queue DD. I am sure that particular shit bag has something to say about sticking it your ass. DD the stage is yours. (Big Bow)
It is getting late and I am on my third martini. What the hell are you asking or saying?

I called you a PIMP. I think you are. Hell, your own post confirm you are and a reputable attorney agreed. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1286064

That particular thread got 75 additional hits since posting hear in austin co-ed during the last 2 hours. Originally Posted by Usual suspects
I still don't see how it could be about me..... I don't "teach" girls ANYTHING... and CERTAINLY would NEVER suggest a girl charge by the hour!.....

Once again.. You just don't have your "whispers facts" straight...... The girls I introduced to friends were in the range of $200 to $250 for 3 or 4 hours minimum.... most for 8 hours.....

In regards to the SBs.... I guess you don't realize we typically do not pay them for the first couple of rides......

And it's been probably a year or two since I made any introductions like that...

so perhaps I WAS a pimp?.... I don't know.... Might be again?.... maybe next week.....

but call me whatever you like..... no skin off my back...
You are assuming I have an agenda......

I don't........ yet.......

What's your involvement in this? Has Claire been inside those lederhosen ? Originally Posted by Whispers
Claire NO.jpg Claire.jpg

One of these is NOT like the other!
I still don't see how it could be about me..... I don't "teach" girls ANYTHING... and CERTAINLY would NEVER suggest a girl charge by the hour!..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Dude I have only followed you since the tail end of ASPD and the start of ECCIE. I asked a simple question to someone I trust in legal. The format of the questions was based on shit you have posted. I have zero clue on what you fucking do. Only on what you post. You have posted that you turn out your SB's to your friends when you are done and have had your last. Hey, that is commendable! You have, single handedly produced more whores for us to Monger.. I am just saying thanks. You are the Bomb! Why the fuck are you so skidish of the big P? Own that shit and wear it like a badge of honor!

You sir are the "Whore Whisperer"
Y'all see? This is why Ah gotsa Chlor-Try-Me-On an' Roby-tusslin' prob'lm.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee!
Dude I have only followed you since the tail end of ASPD and the start of ECCIE.

Cool!..... another fan..... Wanna buy a Jacket?

I asked a simple question to someone I trust in legal. The format of the questions was based on shit you have posted. I have zero clue on what you fucking do. Only on what you post. You have posted that you turn out your SB's to your friends when you are done and have had your last.

Where have I posted that?Hey, that is commendable! You have, single handedly produced more whores for us to Monger.. I am just saying thanks. You are the Bomb! Why the fuck are you so skidish of the big P? Own that shit and wear it like a badge of honor!

You sir are the "Whore Whisperer" Originally Posted by Usual suspects

Careful... That tag is Still Looking's claim to fame.... not mine.....

ANYWAY.... Let's get back on the subject of Claire and her hired hands like readysetgo12

One of these is NOT like the other! Originally Posted by Whispers
No need to drag my SO into this.... what did she do to you???
Don't drag my SO into this.... Originally Posted by fun2come
HEY! cinnamon shark posted the pic of the cute blonde.... the rendition of Claire is not remotely similar......

oh.....

wait.....

hmmmmmmmm........

Is it safe to assume that.........

nawwwwwwwwwwww I've met you..... NEVER!.......
I wish a chick would send her client to come spy on me (For what though? I'm so curious about all of this) ....
She wouldn't ever get him back. LMAO!!!

Honestly that makes me rethink what I posted yesterday

I will say from a little experience (mostly conspiracy theory):

There are often times WK's in cahoots with local ladies wanting to leave a bad taste in a competitive visiting lady's mouth, by having HER WK's call, book, and cancel.

Like I say this is just hear-say but I can see some desperate heifers pulling some shit like that. I will come back down to earth and say It most likely is what it is.
ijs though.

isn't so far fetched.

Best believe people talk here. This is an info exchange!!!! If you think you are going to get away with bad behavior and not get called out, well keep on and see. You will most likely get back what you give out.

Jane you play by the rules, you know how to have fun, be helpful, and stay safe. You have always been on the up and up IMHO. I think it took some guts to post this. If you feel uncomfortable you should be able to say so to this community. That's WTF we are here for!!!

It's surprising to see some of the whiniest girls have the nerve to tell you to
pm him. It's obvious you tried that.

Do you ladies not see the problem with this? This very well could be an alert.
If this guy has tried to cause her problems, as she has stated; I want to know how/why and if I too need to stay away from Readysetgo12.

Some of these providers around here are always complaining and whining. You come to their aid when they need you and then they turn on you when you are in trouble. It's nice to see their true colors.
Next time I see these same ladies whining and complaining I'm going to stay quiet just like they and all the other ladies are doing.

So much for "sharing info" and being helpful.
Personally I would love to have a bitch like me in my corner.

Peace out.
I wish a chick would send her client to come spy on me (For what though? I'm so curious about all of this) ....
She wouldn't ever get him back. LMAO!!! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
At one point I thought of sending someone during the day to see if you slept in a coffin but I lost interest.

... did someone say something?

No? Ok just checking...
She wouldn't ever get him back. LMAO!!!

Honestly that makes me rethink what I posted yesterday

I will say from a little experience (mostly conspiracy theory):

There are often times WK's in cahoots with local ladies wanting to leave a bad taste in a competitive visiting lady's mouth, by having HER WK's call, book, and cancel.

Like I say this is just hear-say but I can see some desperate heifers pulling some shit like that. I will come back down to earth and say It most likely is what it is.
ijs though.

isn't so far fetched.

Best believe people talk here. This is an info exchange!!!! If you think you are going to get away with bad behavior and not get called out, well keep on and see. You will most likely get back what you give out.

Jane you play by the rules, you know how to have fun, be helpful, and stay safe. You have always been on the up and up IMHO. I think it took some guts to post this. If you feel uncomfortable you should be able to say so to this community. That's WTF we are here for!!!

It's surprising to see some of the whiniest girls have the nerve to tell you to
pm him. It's obvious you tried that.

Do you ladies not see the problem with this? This very well could be an alert.
If this guy has tried to cause her problems, as she has stated; I want to know how/why and if I too need to stay away from Readysetgo12.

Some of these providers around here are always complaining and whining. You come to their aid when they need you and then they turn on you when you are in trouble. It's nice to see their true colors.
Next time I see these same ladies whining and complaining I'm going to stay quiet just like they and all the other ladies are doing.

So much for "sharing info" and being helpful.
Personally I would love to have a bitch like me in my corner.

Peace out. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I think you need to raise your game some. Claire needs to feel you are a threat in some manner before sending out her spies.....