Indescretion? We've seen this before where a whore so needs the validation of others that she gets careless with a client's information... This time it's Sue_Nami

Take it up with the OP. He's the one who dredged the whole thing up last night after he was given information he shouldn't have. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Yup.

Gossipy 7th grade lame-ass meany horseshit.

"Whispers" indeed.......
Ok..... For grins..... lets paint a picture.....

You are married... whether that is true or not let's assume you are.....

You are chatting here.. seeing whores... got your ass pounded by one and plan on going to a party with her..... You get up from your computer, walk to the bathroom and your wife sits down and starts reading.....

Holy hell breaks out..... You immediately contact staff and tap out and begin begging for forgiveness......

Wife looks a couple of days later and there is a whore announcing that you canceled your membership because you got caught but HEY!.. Guess what... You were STILL coming to the party.....

You get a frying pan up the side of your head.....

Make any sense yet? Originally Posted by Whispers
In this situation, you'd berate the guy for being an idiot and say he doesn't deserve to be here.

In that case, Sue did you a favour.

Hypothetically, of course
"When a whore like Sue_Nami feels she has the right to discuss when and where a client will be as well as why he will be there she is displaying an extreme lack of discretion......"

What.The.Actual.Fuck.

Every year when you do your "fundraiser" for the "kids",YOU are VERY specific of WHERE,WHEN,and MOST IMPORTANTLY,the person(s) that will be manning the collection points.Most of the drop offs are at very well known public places where ANYONE who peruses this site can see the goings on and take note if they so desire.You give explicit DETAILS on the internet that ANYONE can access.

Yes. I /We do. Most of those that have helped in the past make their own posts of where they are going to be and when as well. Each of those people volunteer to help and are aware of exactly what is posted. We are doing noting wrong and have no reason to hide anything. Your comparison is not remotely relevant to this situation but it is rather telling as to who is behind the handle....

By all appearances,ck1942 does a stellar job on the gatherings he puts together.No specifics are given on this site,and people later comment on what a lovely time they had at said event.

On the other hand,YOU splash DETAILS on a site that ANYONE can access. Originally Posted by Observing

I'll address this elsewhere
Good point on the fundraiser. I participated for the first time this year and little problem locating the person "manning the booth", so to speak, and all I had to do was ask the hostess where the person running the fundraiser was. Took a look and now know exactly what a couple of ladies look like, and they don't post their faces here. Did go up and meet them, because I was donating stuff, and now they know what I look like, and can match me to my handle, because I had to provide that to get a lottery ticket.
Not as discrete as it could have been. And had I been someone perusing here with other intentions, I'd now know what certain ladies looked like for whatever those intentions were. Originally Posted by FoulRon
Discretion for collection points was never an issue any us were concerned for and the opportunity to actually meet a few of those collecting was a draw for many....
No matter how worthy the fundraising may be (and yes, it is worthy)

When

your public posts

(viewable by any lurker, LE, known offenders, do-gooders, etc.)

disclose that Provider X is gonna be at Location Y

one would do well to wonder just how many "people" have "wandered into" that location as an apparent "customer" and were able to identify those ladies, and, additionally what consequences may have occurred?

Who knows how many "people" simply sat in their vehicle outside those venues and, having identified the ladies as part of your troupe, then garnered their vehicle license tags or maybe even followed them discretely to their residence or in-call?

When

your public posts

one would do well to wonder just how many "people" have "wandered into" that location as an apparent "customer" and were able to identify those ladies, and, additionally what consequences may have occurred?

Who knows how many "people" simply sat in their vehicle outside those venues and, having identified the ladies as part of your troupe, then garnered their vehicle license tags or maybe even followed them discretely to their residence or in-call? Originally Posted by ck1942

The ladies involved made their own decisions on participating fully understand ing how it ran.

are you suggesting they were incapable of making their own decisions?
The ladies involved made their own decisions on participating fully understand ing how it ran.

are you suggesting they were incapable of making their own decisions? Originally Posted by Whispers
"are you suggesting they were incapable of making their own decisions?"

Guess we'll see how many sign up this coming year.......
You sound exactly like Johnny Yanks, are you going to tell us you are not?

When

your public posts

Who knows how many "people" simply sat in their vehicle outside those venues and, having identified the ladies as part of your troupe, then garnered their vehicle license tags or maybe even followed them discretely to their residence or in-call? Originally Posted by ck1942
Every scenario you described is realistically possible and should give a lady pause.....
Discretion for collection points was never an issue any us were concerned for and the opportunity to actually meet a few of those collecting was a draw for many.... Originally Posted by Whispers
As it was for me. And I'm sure if a lady was seriously worried about having her face linked to her handle, she wouldn't volunteer for collection duties.
But I'm a guy that can, and enjoys, looking at issues from all sides, and willing to point out flaws in any viewpoint.
I've had to toss out some of my own ideas after applying the process in both personal and work situations. It can be embarrassing sometimes, 'cause it often takes place while speaking out loud.
I would be pissed if I walked away from ECCIE and then a few days later a provider announced that I walked away. Now, members could be talking about my departure, as is the case with Austin Powers, but since he is not a part of ECCIE anymore he's got no idea this is going on. Originally Posted by illuminati
You know, I could have sworn I saw a post by Mr. Powers stating that he was leaving and why, but I can't find it now. What's really interesting is his last couple of posts have been edited down to a period, apparently after he disabled his account, as I read all his posts after it had been disabled and there were no Period posts then, that I recall.
You know, I could have sworn I saw a post by Mr. Powers stating that he was leaving and why, but I can't find it now. What's really interesting is his last couple of posts have been edited down to a period, apparently after he disabled his account, as I read all his posts after it had been disabled and there were no Period posts then, that I recall. Originally Posted by FoulRon
It would appear he/she edited them him/her self before leaving. MODs are supposed to leave comments when editing a thread and the system has the original post stored for reference.... If you suspect something nefarious report it.

are you suggesting they were incapable of making their own decisions? Originally Posted by Whispers
Seems odd that you give them credit for the ability to make their own decisions when you refer to them as "whores" and generally discard their ability to make any decisions on their own about their choices.. playing both sides of the fence covers your ass, for sure. At the expense of credibility on your part. just sayin'..
Seems odd that you give them credit for the ability to make their own decisions when you refer to them as "whores" and generally discard their ability to make any decisions on their own about their choices.. playing both sides of the fence covers your ass, for sure. At the expense of credibility on your part. just sayin'.. Originally Posted by nuglet
Why would a whore not be capable of making a decision? Most whores do. Now those pussy whipped lap dawgs that do their bidding for a pat on their head?... those guys don't think for themselves....