BBFS WTF???

Bareback sex is a SUPER NO NO major NO no in the hobby because of sexually transmitted diseases .

Bareback Sex is also a major No No in Real World because of sexually transmitted diseases.

However , like in any occasion you meet some one where you feel SAFE in submitting to your sexual cravings & those naughty disgustingly delicious pleasures.
&'you MARRY THEM.

Except for me..I'm ..Sologamy Queen..4 life & just an animal.
I'm not sure I will do it again . But at the time it was perfectly delicious & oh fucking awesome...& So far Negatives with STDS..So that russian roulette was just his sweet delish CUM & no danger THANK GOODNESS.

I will not agree to ever do that again. My luck might run out?

But ya I did it & it was Good!!

Stupid..but GOOD!!!

Yes, I am guilty of doing this once.

However in my defense it was after visiting a few times..

Stone me Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
.... and babies......
Being new to the hobby (BUT LOTS of research), I wondered how MOST providers offer BBBJ but then wrap FS? I'm terrified of the 1 & or 2 version 3 letter word that starts w H. It's kept me on the sidelines. It does seem VERY difficult to transmit orally? Is that why BBBJ seems fairly open on provider menus?
  • BLM69
  • 01-27-2022, 02:02 PM
I've had some whores not say anything just get on top bare, I'm a weak man and enjoy the ride, others say just don't CIP and don't tell anyone, you know let loose a few squirts before pulling out and painting her pussy. I know the game