The Best

if only one woman steps forward in a category, i saw we give her the title.
if she's got the chutzpah to enter, that counts a lot in my scorebook.

it's not like we're hiding this post or asking them to jump thru hoops (well, some might :^)
Jump through hoops category umm I am young and limber I should be able to do that pretty good.
What Are We Waiting On!!! Ok girls sigh up for your events show your interest, guys let us know your instered and excited about the chance of this happening. What the heck put me down for all the events EXCEPT any that involve visting Greece or island trips near by lol. Ok who else, ItalianaPrincess, Kandy Kelly. Whose keeping the list Hookem Horns?? The list of events???
let me go check that email inbox.... [huh huh, he said "inbox"!!]

nope, nothing there yet.
again, send nominations [self or other] to eccieDude@yahoo.com
chelsea, i have you down!!!
I'm in for everything. I would LOVE to judge the mens tool part of the competition ;-)
I am confused on what we are voting on, but every lady here has her "best quality"....

....Except I MAKE THE BEST DUCK FACE

I vote St. C make me my own "Duck Face Smiley"
Berkleigh hon it is a competition, 1st its town, then its state, then its a national championship. Just for you berk there will be a "Duck Face" competition. There is no dought in my mind that you will win that.
Berkleigh hon it is a competition, 1st its town, then its state, then its a national championship. Just for you berk there will be a "Duck Face" competition. There is no dought in my mind that you will win that. Originally Posted by chelsea simms

Right On!
HMMMMM WHO would I nominate for BEST GATOR HOLD??????
Oh, and I officially Promote myself for Best:
1) BBBJ
2) GirL on GirL
3) Strap-on Queen

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Well, I can certainly vouch for your skills related to #1 and #2 ... perhaps I need to investigate #3?
I'll supply the yogurt machine. What? Thats my new pet name for it.

( A girl I was with said that's what it reminded her of, but no valve to turn it off )

Her words were something like " OMG how do you turn it off "
Wants a best with a strap-on contest!