Why not just do what you say?? It's not that hard

• BLM69
  • 03-06-2018, 12:31 PM
HobbyLobbyist

He's cheap and wants the most... Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
That sounds like all of us here, who wants to pay more and get the least?

I always follow through with my promise to review discounted rate agreements. shame on those tricks for lying
Yeah Admiral Giggles - get on this shit.

Kobe - I hope you you were joking; there’s no way you’re that stupid.

I assume the girl didn’t provide bareback and therefore doesn’t deserve a good review. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

I'll have me secretary get on that right away.

Seriously, Eccie is not an employer or in the business of running and/or interfering with these gals businesses.

These sites are here for the men. The Providers are the flavor of ice cream behind the counter they peruse to determine which flavor to buy and taste today, tomorrow, next week, or forever.

Some prefer to buy cheap from the three wheeled bicycle cart that goes thru Tijuana. Some chase the ice cream truck when they hear "The Entertainer", "Pop Goes the Weasel" or whatever other irritating jingle is playing for a less freezer burned bomb pop. Others prefer to shop at Baskin 31 or Marble Slab Creamery.

As with any other small business, contractor, or independent entrepreneur(pimp), they're I in compete control of their business.

Not ECCIE
Not the Mods

Only the gal/handler/pimp/agency

ECCIE doesn't sell the ice cream or treats. ECCiE is the freezer that the variety of freezer burned up to creamy awesomeness of gals reside.

Bad business practices will bring bad customers. Word of mouth(pardon the pun) or review is the name of the game. It's honor among thieves. A provider agrees to a lower cost session for a review. A guy agrees as well. It's definitely not a gentlemens agreement, but a business decision that would hopefully pay off.

What's at stake? An hour of discounted time where the business owner felt slighted. A fuckstick cheap ass hobbiest who felt he recieved a deal and doesn't follow thru and risks being called out.

Is it the moderators business of or concern. Not really. It does shed light on the douchebags of the board but it also shows which girls are gullible.

A girl sends us a pm saying a guy promised a review and paid less. That's not our problem.

A guy says he paid up front and she bolted. That's not our problem.

We are the vessel for y'all to share that to the others.

I'm going to take a nap now.
a new secret admirer! Originally Posted by honest_abe
Uh, yeah. Almost everyone here wants to fuck the kind of quality and quantity you get.

I'll straight up ask you. How are you first to the dimes in the WW? If you can't give a concrete answer, then there is some secret to get to being the first to review.
Uh, yeah. Almost everyone here wants to fuck the kind of quality and quantity you get.

I'll straight up ask you. How are you first to the dimes in the WW? If you can't give a concrete answer, then there is some secret to get to being the first to review. Originally Posted by SundarP
i'm not always the first one.. go to the WW section and see..

then kindly put your foot in your mouth.
Review Specials are not worth it as far as I can tell from all the BS that seems to go with them..

All you can do is learn from this ..
How many days has it been ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

They met Thursday
Maybe...
He is lazy dick
He just saying he had good time
He just jumped on bargain
His computer broke
Can’t make time to write
i'm not always the first one.. go to the WW section and see..

then kindly put your foot in your mouth. Originally Posted by honest_abe
I think you meant he needs to pull it out. It was already inserted quite well with that statement.
Ive heard this from every board Ive been on from NS to RB to TER.

I try to post reviews the next day but I will always let the provider know if im going to be a little late because of work.

I myself try never to take specials, negotiate or have sessions with providers who say I'll make an exception, lol. I feel that the service wont be as good because she is getting what she feels she is worth. Just me.
This also falls on the lines of providers who do get reviews and do not follow through with answering reference requests from other providers. Things have to be reciprocal.
If it's established that a member committed to do something in an arrangement with someone he met on this site, then he refuses to honor it, lock the person's account and let them hobby elsewhere. Nothing stupid about that, so you don't need to be a dick about it.

Shit like that ruins the experience for everyone else who wants to go about things honestly. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Yes, it is stupid because there’s no way a 3rd party could verify what was agreed upon or what took place between 2 parties. Read this site - this isn’t obvious to you?

Let’s play tic tac toe for money. Think I can beat you in 2 moves.
You prefer no review, or that he writes a 'NO!' review?

Go figure a hooker board has a bunch of sleaze balls, creeps and jerks. You call him out, he can just as easily slander your name and services even if it's not warranted.
They met Thursday Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
This is not really that long. I've taken longer, but I still ended up doing the review. Plus, the board gives you up to 30 days to post a review to get credit for it. You may just have to be patient. He may be busy or have things going on in the real world. Some of us go weeks w/o logging on. It may seem urgent on your end, but to many hobby business is not high priority and they will get to it when they can. However, you may have ruined the chance for the review now if he was going to actually get around to it.
A week? Unless you had an agreement for a certain time frame you need to chill..
HobbyLobbyist

He's cheap and wants the most... Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
yes, it was 2+ yrs ago. and yes, it's a she said-he said, ...
but a little research might have helped during your screening process.

"Hobby Lobbyist just robbed me of $100 and threatened bad review if I said anything"
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1578253
Cindy -

thank you so much for the introduction with MelissaStar.. she was a damn good time and review coming soon!!

i usually post my reviews same day.. latest is day after..

i'm interested.. do you allow photos for your review babe? Originally Posted by honest_abe
damn it cage.. i'm trying to get laid here man..! Originally Posted by honest_abe