Speaking of LTR , Question for the Guys and Gals

Certainly. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
He's new around here
He's new around here Originally Posted by splitlicker
Been here since 9/13.... not as new as you.... heh
Don't misunderstand me. I know that a true romantic relationship with a provider is not possible unless the monetary exchange ceases to exist. But when a friendship and personal relationship where personal and private information is shared or revealed by both parties. And a confidential bond is created. Has anyone else had that occur? ? Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
yes i have that with a very select few. i always say i will not see a vp, but there is one on here that i have seen in the past and would see. i have known her for almost five years and we know quite a bit about each other. she has never done wrong by me and has always kept what i told her between us. i consider her a good friend. i have another one that is no longer in the game any more that i consider a close friend. she has gone out of her way for me with out me even asking or expecting anything in return. then there is a third that she was utr and slightly coming out. we were friends when she was utr and has gone above and beyond for me. to a point where she knows it could cause a head ache for her and may cause a mess, she still had my back. this one i have never had sex with, had her involved in some group play but have not full crossed that line yet. she is hotter than hell and the one thing that holds me back from having sex with her is i don't want to run the risk of possibly fucking up the friendship we have. so yes to answer your question it is possible. but mind you all the listed above i have know for more than 3 years.

i have had some try to become friends and get more personal. some it was a game to try to get me on a hook and others were to try to screw me over and try to get some thing over my head. you just need to know how to read people and read between the lines. now if your small head has any involvement in determining those things, well you are fucked. you mine as well have blinders on trying to make a decision.

with some of the threads that have been popping up lately i keep thinking we should do a 101 informative thread on them. like choosing a hotel and this thread. no offense meant and no shots intended towards you DD for this thread. the way i look at it is we have a vast backgrounds and views with different people. some thing you may do i would not do and we both would have a good and different reason for doing it. it is a way to see all the sides and better inform on different points. so far there has been some great points and views brought up in this thread.
OSD, I was not asking for specific information or provider names. Just wondering if had ever occurred with y'all ?? Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
about 6 times, do not see all bcd anymore, but still in contact with most.
My biggest mistake is I share to much of my own life/info, so I would say yes totally. .. but I'm learning very quickly Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
mmmm and of info of others???? just askin
Don't misunderstand me. I know that a true romantic relationship with a provider is not possible unless the monetary exchange ceases to exist. But when a friendship and personal relationship where personal and private information is shared or revealed by both parties. And a confidential bond is created. Has anyone else had that occur? ? Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
Twice. One I see now and one who no longer provides but we are very good friends. Everybody is different. I wish I was F&L but I am not. Part of the hobby for me is relational.
In answer to your question, pretty much yes. But as long as you realize that when your wallet closes its a game changer.

My biggest mistake is I share to much of my own life/info, so I would say yes totally. .. but I'm learning very quickly Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
It's all about knowing how far you can extend your trust. If one side or both aren't worthy of that ---->
mmmm and of info of others???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Seems to be all too common, as of late. Hmmmm, indeed.
mmmm and of info of others???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If my opinion means anything on that, no. There's plenty else to talk about.
But unfortunately, it probably happens with some all too much.
Been here since 9/13.... not as new as you.... heh Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Seems to be all too common, as of late. Hmmmm, indeed. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Yes seems to be a theme in that circle of people
They know who they are
Seems to be all too common, as of late. Hmmmm, indeed. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Yes indeed, and this is coming from a "lady" who went postal and shared every bit of info she was told all bc she was haggled by a client/freind...
Yes indeed, and this is coming from a "lady" who went postal and shared every bit of info she was told all bc she was haggled by a client/freind... Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
oh just send each other a greeting card

this one should work
removed pic of minors gm

Yes indeed, and this is coming from a "lady" who went postal and shared every bit of info she was told all bc she was haggled by a client/freind... Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Told the individuals whose information was being spread like wildfire and riddled with lies because they deserved to know who they couldn't trust! Damn right!

A "friend" would have been able to have been trusted and would have never been so disrespectful or insulting... pfffttt.
oh just send each other a greeting card

this one should work

removed pic of minors gm

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Hahaha. But GB is my favorite crazy bitch... errrrr, maybe that's slutty bitch?

Just kidding, of course!
Told the individuals whose information was being spread like wildfire and riddled with lies because they deserved to know who they couldn't trust! Damn right!

A "friend" would have been able to have been trusted and would have never been so disrespectful or insulting... pfffttt. Originally Posted by tinylatina
U done good Latina
That individual can't be trusted was more than haggling
U done good
No trust with the ltr u moved on
This same individual loves searching Facebook and other social medias for info on people he can use
You did the right thing Latina