Trump Has Epstein Killed. Body Count Raises

No landfill for this LCD Originally Posted by matchingmole
But Epstein is headed there as a result of the Clintons, so I guess we call it a wash.

Is trading landfill credits like trading carbon credits?

Is trading landfill credits like trading carbon credits? Originally Posted by eccielover

Don't know. How much is your trash talking worth?
When I was growing up in Texas we called those "Horney Toads" Really.

Replaced MB on vo47l12dfia that was toast. PS voltage(quiescent) now 5 V. No landfill for this LCD
Also channel scanned Opal's TV so that she can watch Cowboys game tonight OTA for free...old lady can't afford cable or Direct TV/Dish anymore. Also stopped my Yankee neighbors from killing an actual Texas Red ant bed (favorite food of Horned Toads) Originally Posted by matchingmole

Yeah.....don't see 'em much around these parts anymore.. The fire ant killer killed all the good Texas ants.
Oh damn, I didn't know that. I was also going to say I haven't seen em in ages.

Yeah.....don't see 'em much around these parts anymore.. The fire ant killer killed all the good Texas ants. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Thassa why I stopped my neighbors...they thought they were fire ants. The toads (actually lizards) went from Horney to Hungry after their food source was gone.
It wasn't too many years ago that people like the mystic wandered the streets in their bathrobe muttering to themselves.
It wasn't too many years ago that people like the mystic wandered the streets in their bathrobe muttering to themselves. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
that what he does in his virtual world
I bought a ticket to Disneyland for a Mother and her disabled child. Really Originally Posted by themystic
Buying tickets for you and your mom...how noble of you.
Don't know. How much is your trash talking worth? Originally Posted by matchingmole
Your posts say everything...
It wasn't too many years ago that people like the mystic wandered the streets in their bathrobe muttering to themselves. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
They still do as does he...
Replaced MB on vo47l12dfia that was toast. PS voltage(quiescent) now 5 V. No landfill for this LCD
Also channel scanned Opal's TV so that she can watch Cowboys game tonight OTA for free...old lady can't afford cable or Direct TV/Dish anymore. Also stopped my Yankee neighbors from killing an actual Texas Red ant bed (favorite food of Horned Toads) Originally Posted by matchingmole
Lol! That was fucking Awesome Match!
Buying tickets for you and your mom...how noble of you. Originally Posted by bb1961
That was funny bb but as usual you don't know your stuff. My Mom has passed to the next plane. Im very much a humanitarian. Always have been. I would even help you deplorables if you needed something
I bought a ticket to Disneyland for a Mother and her disabled child. Really Originally Posted by themystic
Be honest, you paid her with a ticket to Disneyland. You're not fooling anybody.
Be honest, you paid her with a ticket to Disneyland. You're not fooling anybody. Originally Posted by Levianon17
RM asked and I answered. I know that Trump DTDS don't understand the concept of charity and compassion. Its ok, your short lived moments of grandeur are about to come to an end