LOIS LERNER (IRS): I FEAR FOR MY LIFE....

I have nothing to put in your mouth. Besides it seems really busy lately.

Do you swallow or spit? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Another faggot getting his hopes up. You will have to stick to your kind LL.
I see I'm not the only that thinks EVA is getting help being extra stupid today. He is seeing things that have not even been said or written. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Replying to you dim-a-tards is rubbing off is that what you are implying? As in post #11 and #15?
Another faggot getting his hopes up. You will have to stick to your kind LL. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, I just wanted to get it right on the bathroom wall for you.

I wouldn't want anyone calling you thinking you are a swallower, but you just spit.
Actually, I just wanted to get it right on the bathroom wall for you.

I wouldn't want anyone calling you thinking you are a swallower, but you just spit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You gay guys just won't let it go, forget it LL i'm straight. Try the Jewish Lawyer he is your kind , and I would say he swallows from his posts.
No way in hell she should ever be granted immunity from prosecution. The gambit may be for her to achieve that goal and fall on her retractable sword and not shed a drop of blood.

We know there were crimes committed and until the House gets an indep3endent prosecutor and investigators, this will be stonewalled for a long long time.
...forget it LL i'm straight. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I doubt it, but I won't post that you are on the bathroom walls.
No way in hell she should ever be granted immunity from prosecution. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I "heard" that she won't be. I suspect that is why she asserted the 5th.

But that may be too late. She's already run her head.
I doubt it, but I won't post that you are on the bathroom walls. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Some people who sit in these stalls
will roll their shit into little balls.
other people who read this wit will eat those little balls of shit.

Mike can remember a elementary school poem, I am impressed.
I'm hearing that

-A high ranking official in the Obama 2008 campaign contacted the Federal Election Commission about an opposition group
-The FEC contacted the IRS which is illegal in 2009 for information regarding the opposition group
-Louis Lerner had the information gathered about the group and transmitted it back to the FEC which is also illegal

and the committee has the emails to back up all 3 claims
No way in hell she should ever be granted immunity from prosecution. The gambit may be for her to achieve that goal and fall on her retractable sword and not shed a drop of blood.

We know there were crimes committed and until the House gets an indep3endent prosecutor and investigators, this will be stonewalled for a long long time. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

What his administration is all about! Crooks All!
and the committee has the emails to back up all 3 claims Originally Posted by gnadfly
The only time I have seen/heard a committee staff and participants stunned was Butterfield's testimony during the Watergate hearings regarding the recording equipment installed in the White House. He was so matter of fact about it.

I have "heard" the emails are there ... and I understand her lawyers know too.
Mike can remember a elementary school poem, I am impressed. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He also sits in stalls .... his own private trolling booth.
Mike can remember a elementary school poem, I am impressed. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Just trying to help LL out in his writings in the shithouse, glad you were able to understand it.
Just trying to help LL out in his writings in the shithouse, glad you were able to understand it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Have you gotten in calls yet? Hoping my marketing strategy for you is working.