Anti-semite biden

Truth is, the left hates Israel. joeys true thoughts were blurted out cause he wasnt being carried by a teleprompter. Or being asked choreographed questions.

Why is the left so full of hate? Why do they hate America so much?
^^^^

Spot-ON there.
Truth is, the left hates Israel. joeys true thoughts were blurted out cause he wasnt being carried by a teleprompter. Or being asked choreographed questions.

Why is the left so full of hate? Why do they hate America so much? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Really?

Why is the left so full of hate? Why do they hate America so much? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Really ?

Why do you hate Mr. Musk so much ? He has done far more to make America great again than Mr. Trump, who you worship.

Mr. Trump has done so much damage to America. The world view considers him a joke.
Just another example of Biden getting his words confused just like when he said "Presidency" instead of pregnant. I think if you review what he said, he realized his gaffe and said horror after saying honor.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not. Originally Posted by biomed1

Remarks deleted.
Really ?

Why do you hate Mr. Musk so much ? He has done far more to make America great again than Mr. Trump, who you worship.

Mr. Trump has done so much damage to America. The world view considers him a joke. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Why do you think you can make some kind of point by lying? If you can't recognize reality, Biden is the joke. The world may have giggled when they heard Trump but then they had to take him seriously when he demanded that NATO start paying their agreed upon share, or Iran had better watch it's ass, Russia was losing money when they couldn't sell their oil, China took it on the chin with tariffs, Little Rocket Man got some recognition but bowed down to pressure...etc. Hell, Trump even got the Abraham Accords signed otherwise, Biden couldn't have to Saudi Arabia from Israel. Let's not forget, keeping the promise of so many presidents and moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

VM is the real joke because Joe is just pathetic. Too pathetic to laugh about.
Here is our President, in the Middle East, having to try and make peace with Saudi Arabia and declaring our everlasting friendship with Israel,while our President is trying to complete an utterly worthless and dangerous deal with the mortal enemy of both Saudi Arabia and Israel. and that is Iran. Are you freakin kidding me?

And there was Biden sitting across from the Crown Prince ( of evil ) begging for his favor and an American reporter yells out
"'Jamal Khashoggi, will you apologize to his family?'

You can say the bastard deserved being humiliated and feeling all good about it, but does that advance you any closer to what you are trying to achieve here? Nobody on the Biden team thought that one of our reporters was going to shout that at the ruler of Saudi Arabia who we are there asking for favors? WTF? people?

We have officially shit the bed in our foreign policy with Afghanistan and now this. The only two countries that really matter to us in that region of the world are Israel and Saudi Arabia and our President just picked Iran over both their wishes.

What must Xi be thinking watching all this. What is it with this guy, he must have said to himself, but in Mandarin of course, "is this the President that called our new friend and investor a "pariah" not that long ago and now he has to humiliate himself because of a problem he has caused!!!! Holy Mother guys, this Taiwan thing is going to be way easier than we thought".

I consider myself astute when it comes to body language. No expert of course but when you put what is happening in context and I'm talking about the Israel Amb., and what he is possibly thinking , with this American President, wanting to give Iran more plane loads of money and I imagine him with his teeth grinding away "you damn fool, we told you what we are going to do if you keep going down this path of aiding Iran". "When we said to the world Mr. American President, that we would not allow Iran to build a nuclear weapon and put on top of a ballistic missile, did you think we were bluffing Mr. President because I can assure we were not".

Well, that's what I would think the Israeli Amb., just might be thinking. Maybe not.