BBGs Twitter List: 65 Women Who Cover Upstate

Does anyone use Switter as well? Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
I have on a limited off-and-on basis.

I hate the site, but it actually brought in way more interest than I had ever expected.

I keep telling myself it’s worth spending 15 minutes a day, a few days a week on. Just keep putting it off.

I hate the site, but it actually brought in way more interest than I had ever expected.

I keep telling myself it’s worth spending 15 minutes a day, a few days a week on. Just keep putting it off. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I don't like it either and just got started with it but I'm surprised it's not more popular being sw friendly.
BBG You're Amazing!

I keep telling myself it’s worth spending 15 minutes a day, a few days a week on. Just keep putting it off. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Same I need to get better about it too.
BBG You're Amazing! Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Thanks, Lex!!
I don't like it either and just got started with it but I'm surprised it's not more popular being sw friendly. Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx

Honestly (and jmo) it might have become a little too sw friendly dare I say. Some of the things I've seen posted on there (and I don't blush easy lol).
BBG—Thanks!
BBG—Thanks! Originally Posted by Maximum4
You’re welcome
Honestly (and jmo) it might have become a little too sw friendly dare I say. Some of the things I've seen posted on there (and I don't blush easy lol). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Completely agree
Honestly (and jmo) it might have become a little too sw friendly dare I say. Some of the things I've seen posted on there (and I don't blush easy lol). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Completely agree Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Great point! I have noticed.
  • stein
  • 09-10-2019, 07:18 AM
@kellyo54
LOCAL
@do_me_doggy69
@MayiMisty

Good morning.

I’ve been asked to put together a list of some local ladies that utilize Twitter. Below are 50ish locals to the Upstate & Albany area. Additionally, I have about 15 locally touring ladies listed. I haven’t had the time to build a more comprehensive touring lady list yet - there are a lot of them. Twitter limits the amount of characters per list, so partial lists were tweeted yesterday.

Locals
@bustybabygirlNY
@ScarlettFeverNY
@BuxomSasha
@eatonkoxxx
@NikkiSm51200921
@BlizzardBlonde
@randirhoades
@SexxxyLexxxyRed
@FaithCarterBuff
@cocodujour4u
@WantonAphrodite
@MissAmberDoes
@ChloeHa94858157
@Cynnsweet1
@sexygabrielleny
@angelinalcy1
@AmberBlossom5
@LillyGreyofRoc
@layne_kelsie
@kittymilford1
@NixxSteviee
@LexyMetzger
@Phoenix61800309
@alissaannxoxo
@KaylaRyder4Fun
@annamar22667422
@ChanelItalian
@Breanna48612726
@SaraCharlesNY
@Annekenordstrum
@BoytVivi
@jamiejinxy
@LaurenLuva4
@CharlieRocNY
@sami90567184
@nesscake1015
@JessicaCarter73
@xocherrypopxo
@Liz_Elmira
@NIKKIWANTS2
@SirenLatina
@MistyDPnaughty
@KrazyKristy1616
@alessa54657861
@victoriasquirtx
@Alexxxx_of_roch
@Bella15405261

Touring Ladies
@SindeeOfNewYork
@MOCHAakaMOCHA
@SexyPhemie
@madison_rainne
@KaylaFoxCT
@jetset_lily
@TheSophiaMorgan
@Milfmoneymafia
@DominiqueatuGma
@OdetteCurvy
@YourCharlieFox
@AMF994
@Mme_XXX
@JossyBaby93xxx

One of the more overwhelming aspects of Twitter is the daunting and time consuming task of slowly finding those you know - and those that you would like to know. So hopefully this helps.

Of course there will be some that I have missed. I’m only one person. Once I jot down the info of more touring ladies, I will post in comments

Full Disclaimer: Please do not make the assumption that merely because someone is on my list, that I am vouching for them. Do your research. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Attached Images File Type: jpeg A4E68BBD-190E-40BA-992D-C4A6ECBDA282.jpeg (31.6 KB, 69 views)