Joe Biben "white man culture is responsible for the domestic violence against women in our country"

Biden is human garbage. I hope he catches aids.
If Biden thought he could get away with it, does anyone think he would act inappropriately with AOC?
  • grean
  • 03-29-2019, 09:01 AM
He was trying to do a mea culpa for his part as the chair for the treatment of Anita Hill in the Thomas confirmation hearings. He failed. He should have said, "I need to change. I should have done more. I didn't. I'm sorry." Full stop. That's a mea culpa.

What he said instead was, "I'm not the only one! Lots of other guys were there. It's not all my fault. "
and his apology should be directed to justice Thomas
and his apology should be directed to justice Thomas Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Does Biden owe these monkeys an apology?

Clarence "The Gorilla" Thomas
Donald "The Orangutan" Trump
Does Biden owe these monkeys an apology?

Clarence "The Gorilla" Thomas
Donald "The Orangutan" Trump Originally Posted by themystic
I'd say biden owes just about every American an apology
If Biden thought he could get away with it, does anyone think he would act inappropriately with AOC? Originally Posted by friendly fred
He would just smell her hair and whisper stupid shit in her ear. AOC is so dingy she probably would be flattered, lol.
I think Democrats have learned a thing or two since 2016. They realize they can't just shove a candidate down the parties collective throats. They will try to make it seem as if they are giving the voters a choice. They will run a spectrum of candidates. Biden just fills the traditional white guy slot. His only purpose will be to throw his support to the annointed candidate, whoever she might be, in the primaries. I do believe that the candidate will be a female minority so Beta O'Rourke (spelling intentional) still has a chance if it runs as a female this time and not just a minority.
Part of me can't wait to hear what these idiots say next.
I think Democrats have learned a thing or two since 2016. They realize they can't just shove a candidate down the parties collective throats. They will try to make it seem as if they are giving the voters a choice. They will run a spectrum of candidates. Biden just fills the traditional white guy slot. His only purpose will be to throw his support to the annointed candidate, whoever she might be, in the primaries. I do believe that the candidate will be a female minority so Beta O'Rourke (spelling intentional) still has a chance if it runs as a female this time and not just a minority.
Part of me can't wait to hear what these idiots say next. Originally Posted by goodman0422
"Beta" Beto can always run as "pre op".
He would just smell her hair and whisper stupid shit in her ear. AOC is so dingy she probably would be flattered, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He should give it a try and see what happens.
"Beta" Beto can always run as "pre op". Originally Posted by Jackie S
He was born to be a "pre-op" woman.