WHY oh WHY

Mijo,

I'm sure there's numerous reasons why people dislike her, I can't speak for them. Myself, I don't like the holier than thou attitude, the need to put other ladies down to better herself, the constant bragging and her constant line of "you hate me because you wanna be me, you want what I have, you wish you looked like me, etc." All that crap gets old and its played out.

I don't care what she looks like, I don't wanna look like her, I don't want to be her nor do I want whatever she may have and I'm sure there's lots of ladies who feel the same way as I do. I'm glad she's pretty (I'm assuming as I have not seen a face pic of her), glad she has a nice body, glad she does good for herself, but I wouldn't want to be her for 20 mill.

I gave my reasons and I'm sure some reasons of others of why I dislike her or why others might dislike her.

I'm sure there's people who don't like me and I'm fine with that. But, I don't throw out the "you hate me cause you wanna be me" crap to them. I could care less if people dislike me on here.

I have found that those who brag, don't have.
you tell me....
You are soooo ASSuming...nope, it was me. Stevie Wonder could see who this is about. If we cannot argue on this board publicly then what's the benefit.

These guys jump to ASSumption, yet don't answer the Q, your's nor mine!

Z hasn't commented. How do you ASSume she thinks this thread is about her. Did she send you a PM or something? Do tell!!!

Amazing how out of all of the fems on this board, someone (hater) starts in on her. I'm not defending her. Trust me. She can handle herself. I just don't like to see this (talk about BITCH) bitch maneuver where you throw something out there and everyone talks covertly about (her). THAT is BITCH, not my intelligent retort. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I have to agree those who think people want to be like them because of superficial reasons in addition to thinking they are so much better than everyone else have major issues. It usually means they are lacking something within and in order to feel complete they must place themselves on a pedestal and that is not healthy. Mijo you claim you love her..I must ponder how you can love someone whom you have yet to meet?
Mijo,

I'm sure there's numerous reasons why people dislike her, I can't speak for them. Myself, I don't like the holier than thou attitude, the need to put other ladies down to better herself, the constant bragging and her constant line of "you hate me because you wanna be me, you want what I have, you wish you looked like me, etc." All that crap gets old and its played out.

I don't care what she looks like, I don't wanna look like her, I don't want to be her nor do I want whatever she may have and I'm sure there's lots of ladies who feel the same way as I do. I'm glad she's pretty (I'm assuming as I have not seen a face pic of her), glad she has a nice body, glad she does good for herself, but I wouldn't want to be her for 20 mill.

I gave my reasons and I'm sure some reasons of others of why I dislike her or why others might dislike her.

I'm sure there's people who don't like me and I'm fine with that. But, I don't throw out the "you hate me cause you wanna be me" crap to them. I could care less if people dislike me on here.

I have found that those who brag, don't have. Originally Posted by MsElena
  • MrGiz
  • 02-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Phuckin Females. . . away... but within my reach!

No Wonder , why they drive us all so phucking nutz!!

I say it's time to mix up a pool of jello....
Lol really? Another jealousy thread?
LMAO..you are the first to notice that....have to keep you guys guessing...is the jello for eating or playing??
Phuckin Females. . . away... but within reach!

No Wonder , why they drive us all so phucking nutz!!

I say it's time to mix up a pool of jello.... Originally Posted by MrGiz
no more about those who think they are superior to everyone else...to them it is jealousy but in reality it is sad...
Lol really? Another jealousy thread? Originally Posted by Shayla
Omg..guilty...I have been busted by the grammar police...oh my I hang my head in shame..see a normal person admits their mistakes.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Admits "her" mistakes - person is singular. Please assume the position.

yes sir....and which position would you prefer?
Admits "her" mistakes - person is singular. Please assume the position.

Originally Posted by chicagoboy
  • MrGiz
  • 02-25-2012, 03:38 PM
...is the jello for eating or playing?? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
How about pay per view grudge wrestling?

In this corner , we have....

In this corner , we have....

Refereeing the bout will be....
no more about those who think they are superior to everyone else...to them it is jealousy but in reality it is sad... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
lol, find the humour in it. I mean, really...
mijo(BFE) Are you her fucking lap dog?

You post just like the bitch.

I thought COG was the biggest pussy whipped lacky, but you have taken the lead.

Grow a pair. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Let's refrain from the insults..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Are you her fucking lap dog?

Grow a pair.

Damn Straight Ea, you tell em'...completely unacceptable.
Are you her fucking lap dog?

Grow a pair.

Damn Straight Ea, you tell em'...completely unacceptable. Originally Posted by notanewbie
i got points for nicer shit than that, what kinda mod is EA?
yes sir....and which position would you prefer? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Over my knee, for starters.
please someone explain why some people think everyone is obsessed and jealous of them?. Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
It is so much easier for some people to convince themselves that everyone is jealous of them than it is to accept that not very many people like them, and look into the real reasons as to why that may be.

In our line of work it is even more odd because this business is full of pretty, smart, strong women.If one, or even a few are being singled out the reasons have to run much deeper than jealousy over a pretty face, or a strong willed sprit.