The Results of the Usual Suspects Poker Tournament

My first one too. I had a good time, seeing a few new girls and some I already knew. And talking to a few guys. Had to give Wakeup and Wayward a hard time about being so mean on this board.
Eve I said Hi to you but it was when you were headed out the door. You didn't have much to say. LOL
Dear John, we have met, but it was a long time ago at my first social, a Morning After Social at one of the Latin strip clubs, I believe. I would have liked to say Hi, though and introduce you more thoroughly to Jenna Stone and Rhea Rheins who were there briefly.
I hope to see Valerie next time she comes to town!
Thanks for putting it together. Much more food, snacks etc than I ever saw at any of the other socials. Very well put together.
  • eve
  • 04-29-2011, 08:10 PM
Sharkman.... I am doing good remembering where I parked and How in the hell I got home. In all Honesty I dont remember walking out the door. I do remember me and my friend did not drive ourselves though. lol We had fun but next time I think I need to make a stop to eat before I head out... Just saying... MAUH sharkman. Sorry I didnt say hi!!!!!! So...... HI sharkman... hugs and kisses!!!!!
Thanks! You were REAL wasted!! But you still looked REAL cute!
  • eve
  • 04-29-2011, 10:59 PM
SSSSHHHH...... lmao...
Another evening of cards and fun that was way better than good..........Thanks again Louie and Jake for a great event............
Just wanted to say it was great meeting the guys/ladies that I met, and being able to put a face to an avatar x

Val
Eve - I was not able to properly (no pun intended) introduce myself. Said a quick hello as you were leaving. You looked cute. Hope to meet you in person soon.

SSSSHHHH...... lmao... Originally Posted by eve
You look so much better in person. And that accent is killer. Makes me want to be 'Naausty' to you. Hope to see you soon

Just wanted to say it was great meeting the guys/ladies that I met, and being able to put a face to an avatar x

Val Originally Posted by Valerie
I was glad i showed up. got to met Valerie, Olivia, Sweet Mandy, and a lot more.
I missed to talk to Easy E. Good seeing Dear John and of course our host, and many othe guys.

I have missed hanging out at the Poker parties. Talking to long time buddies like Satin, Easy E, Wayward, WTF, Laz Long, Da Chef, Chris Rock, Eastern Player, and others brings back some very great memories. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
A lot of guys ask about the phrase "made men". These are all "made men". We all back to the early days of ASPD. Newly "made guys" TeenieWeenie, Photo Therapy, AstralWeeks, AMPMaker.

I really appreciate all the ladies who made it out, they make the party what it is.
Big Louie, you are the host extrodinaire. Thanks a lot for allowing me in. I haven't had that much fun, since... I can't remember when. And thanks to Dear_John for dragging my ass all over town. Thanks to the ladies too (especially you know who you are). I have a feeling this party is really gonna cost me. And I didn't even touch a card.
TopCat
Great time BL! I was "Bubble Boy"(10th place-no $) but I still had a great time. FYI you Guys, I stayed late(played cash game) and saw Ruby Red and Sweet Mandy gettin a little FRISKY with each other. Could be a threesome opportunity! Se Y'all at the next Poker T.
Great time BL! I was "Bubble Boy"(10th place-no $) but I still had a great time. FYI you Guys, I stayed late(played cash game) and saw Ruby Red and Sweet Mandy gettin a little FRISKY with each other. Could be a threesome opportunity! Se Y'all at the next Poker T. Originally Posted by Charbore

Lol i couldn't help it..

Anyways i had a great time!!! Im so glad i went!

And to everybody who i met or was reacquainted with, it was nice seeing yall
Great to get to know you. You were awesome. Doubles with Mandy a definite possibility
Lol i couldn't help it..

Anyways i had a great time!!! Im so glad i went!

And to everybody who i met or was reacquainted with, it was nice seeing yall Originally Posted by rubyred
Great time, as usual. Thanks for putting it together BL!

I'm gonna have to remember to bring TWO bottles next time! Lol