A newbie questions on hobbying

Just walk in like you own the place and book a room
More worrisome than showing an ID is many places require a credit card to book a room, so if your SO scans ALL the credit card statements then your goose is cooked
TRUE one can pay cash at the end and hopefully they won't send the credit card through, desk clerk incompetence will surly occur
Just call the hooker from your cel phone and provide your full name, work phone/email and facebook/linkedin profile. Then go get a room using your personal credit card...don't worry everything will be just fine...

Backpage is good to use as well....
Thanks for all the well intentioned suggestions as well as some sarcasms. Just to be clear I am not in monogamous relationship like most of you, meaning I might have more than one sexual partner at any given time. So you cannot assume I am not fucking my wife or SO because I am on here. I would say my SO and I are in semi-open relationship if you know what I mean. Anyway I will just leave some of you keep on guessing my relationship status and whole life story.
Anyway I will just leave some of you keep on guessing my relationship status and whole life story. Originally Posted by livetoexcite
Good decision!

But expect both to be described occasionally by all the little Inspector Clouseaus on here who want company in their misery..or seek to ridicule others to detract from themselves.
If the OP is wanting to maintain the illusion of fidelity then why is even asking about hotels, hookers, etc? Originally Posted by pyramider
Then why do we have handles, ROS, rules about outing, and hobby phones and vehicles with all the surrounding cloak of "secrecy"?
Thanks for all the well intentioned suggestions as well as some sarcasms. Just to be clear I am not in monogamous relationship like most of you, meaning I might have more than one sexual partner at any given time. So you cannot assume I am not fucking my wife or SO because I am on here. I would say my SO and I are in semi-open relationship if you know what I mean. Anyway I will just leave some of you keep on guessing my relationship status and whole life story. Originally Posted by livetoexcite

Nobody gives a fuck....lol