Can you forgive me? I'm being sincere...

when I click on her reviews, I see all "yes" recommendations. Oh well.
I Foresee in the future when Pimp's will no longer mark their girls
with tattoos, and stay back in the shadows low key and out of
sight.

Someone will even write a manual for them " The New Urban Pimp Guide "
How To Remain Stealthy And Incognito Whiles You Pimpin Them Hos.

Chapter One: Your Ride. Why a Honda Camry is now a much better
choice than a 77 Caddie Convertible or a BMW.

And thank God when it happens so some of the guys on here will
finally be able to rest easy and get a good nights sleep, because
they wont even know if the girl they are seeing is Managed or Independent.

I'm so bad.
How about we make it simple and simply ASK Roxy who branded her with that crown.

If she is truly behind the handle here making these posts and is no longer part of his "family" then she should have no problem telling us his name. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Haven't you heard? It wasn't a pimp brand. It was a foolish youthful decision.
Good job Roxxxy! I think this is a good first step for redemption...I have seen you and the session was excellent...Just work with better business sense...and for the hiccups in the past-offer to fix it somehow...

You are certainly a hot young girl and hopefully you will get through this and be around for a long time... Originally Posted by sheparsekiii
Sink stack #1: accounted for!

Just kiddin'. She is reeeeeally hot, so I can't blame ya for WK'ing . Some guys prefer not to blatantly buy rims and various assorted luxuries for other men, but WALDT. She may have all "yes" reviews, but the day she decides to leave him (either to be independent or for her next pimp), you better hope he isn't the extortion type of pimp....because he is the one with all your info. Just saying!
, but the day she decides to leave him (either to be independent or for her next pimp), you better hope he isn't the extortion type of pimp....because he is the one with all your info. Just saying! Originally Posted by Dannie
interesting point..., but that's not solely a pimp fear. Anyone who has the info could possibly resort to extortion, including financially desperate providers or providers who end up a train wreck and play their final hand.
interesting point..., but that's not solely a pimp fear. Anyone who has the info could possibly resort to extortion, including financially desperate providers or providers who end up a train wreck and play their final hand. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Very true. But the fact of the matter is, she is pimped. Better for folks to know who they are really sending their messages and money to, and decide from there.

If you appreciate cyber-sexting with a dude and buying him new stuff, more power to ya. Maybe she can be your first review in 2 years !
I can let the "little head" influence the "big head" with the best of Hobbyists but I really don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me. Roxxy is hot, no denying that and those pics could "move" me to cut corners I would not otherwise cut but not now!!! Thank God for providers who can find the Hobby as much fun as they find it "fruitful". As a very wise woman once said to me "...we are normal people, just naughtier than most!!!!"
Dang the video was taken down!! LOL

Roxxy is hot... pimps are not!!

Until she reaches out to someone here for help getting her shit together if I was a guy I wouldnt touch her with a 10ft pole. Just not worth the risk.

That fucked up long paragraph was nothing but damage control and excuses.

Roxxy take the advice and reach out to other ladies who have been around a while. Learn how to run your own business.
Dang the video was taken down!! LOL

Roxxy is hot... pimps are not!!

Until she reaches out to someone here for help getting her shit together if I was a guy I wouldnt touch her with a 10ft pole. Just not worth the risk.

That fucked up long paragraph was nothing but damage control and excuses.

Roxxy take the advice and reach out to other ladies who have been around a while. Learn how to run your own business. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

You're right Jules. Can only help those that are willing to help themselves.
It is a shame and such a waste of talent to have a **money manager**.. If you cannot manage your own money then you don't need to be in this industry. I have said many many times, if you are a great provider you will go far if you are a theif and a scammer, you will go no where. I feel like you should do the adult thing and pay back the money. No matter how much it is pay it back. If you are just putting words on the web, and they have no real remorse, then how can other gentlemen trust you. I know it is hard, to admit ones faults and wrong doing, but it is the RIGHT thing to do. You are still young and take it from an older provider, you have to be honest and sincere, guys don't want drama and hassel when they meet a lady. As for the **Money Manager** you need to realize that you cannot get any ends if you keep having ladies screw it up for you by ripping off clients..I hate **money Managers**, but that is not my beef, it is the ripping off clients that really pisses me off. Pay back the money and move on. You have left a bad taste in the mans mouth, and now he will be leary of all ladies from now on. 100% independent!! 100% of the time!! melissa012
I agree with Amber 100%... Now thats class!! I always keep it 100% real or I don't do it!!! Keeping it legit, keeping the playing field level, and offering 100% satisfaction all of the time!!
HIGH 5 Melissa
ECCIE has certainly become entertaining lately. It's interesting to read the provider comments after one of their own has slipped...especially the comments from those who have had recent *issues* themselves.

Who's gonna pile on this train wreck next? Brookie?
Review Count:

Sept. = 14
Oct. = 7
Nov. = 4
Dec. = 0

Pay up or Crash-n-Burn

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
But that's her own fault. She's got to reduce her rates way, way down to attract someone who will take a chance on somebody with a deeply damaged reputation. Then, if she can keep her shit together and get a string of a four to six good reviews, she can inch her price back up over a period of six months or so provided she keeps her shit together.

Notice a pattern. What comes around, goes around. As someone else pointed out, you can't short circuit karma.

And I disagree. Women in this business often do need a money manager. They just need one with a CPA license that can be yanked by the State when they fuck up, overcharge, or tell the girl to make wildly imprudent decisions. Another thing that would improve if prostitution were legalized.
Wow What a shame to see this knda stuff happen , then have it spill over to ECCIE. I have always heard their are 3 sides to every story. The left , the right and somewhere in the middle is the truth. MODs this thing needs to be closed