Sofiaofhouston is here

Welcome Sophia.... Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Would ya'll do me a favor and spell her name "Sofia" as she spells it. I'm Sophia. She's Sofia. People keep confusing us.
Glad to see you finally made it here girly! I noticed you did not sign up on the Home page under "Welcome New Members". I have been making it a point to welcome all the folks I know from ASPD, when they post in that thread. You know,, you should say "Hi" there too,, because then everyone on the board gets to see you are here!!

DANG, she is like Candy Man, post her name 5 times and she appears, I guess it is my fault, LOL......... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
OMG dude you owe me a new keyboard!!!

so if she listens to the song five times what?

Why you breakin on Sammy. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Babee, he is talking about the horror movie Candyman. When you say his name 5 times, bad things happen.. No body is messing with Sammy, he's the late great Candyman.

Would ya'll do me a favor and spell her name "Sofia" as she spells it. I'm Sophia. She's Sofia. People keep confusing us. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Thank you for the clarification, because I was wondering if you both were the same too. Sensual Sophia is a Indy Provider and Sofia of Houston runs a Agency and the two are not the same..
Would ya'll do me a favor and spell her name "Sofia" as she spells it. I'm Sophia. She's Sofia. People keep confusing us. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
in case you didn't notice before, many of the posting members seem to have issues with homophones
in case you didn't notice before, many of the posting members seem to have issues with homophones Originally Posted by island_beau
Does that make them Homophonic?
DANG, she is like Candy Man, post her name 5 times and she appears, I guess it is my fault, LOL......... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
ROTFLMAO. Now thats TFF.

Don't worry II2, shes perfectly capable of calling her own name 5x in a row, performing a self teleport in the process. Just check out the provider ads in H**nd*gs to see what I mean
LAP is right. Give her a chance on this board - don't chastize her for ASPD.

SAS
You guys take all of this stuff too seriously.

sofia should be welcomed on this new home we have found.

It is the edge of disrespect to be welcomed here ourselves, and not afford the same courtesy to others..................whatev er the drama history.

sofia will decide what her persona is on this board...............and don't chastize SASpurfan, either.

I repeat..............

Come to papa..................and bring KK with you.
Is her avatar a true pix of her?
Is her avatar a true pix of her? Originally Posted by randyrogue
No it is not her. I might be mistaken but I believe she said it was a pic of, Alex, one of the ladies in the co-op.
Alex has some damned nice pics!

Only people who don't know Sofia are confusing the two of you. You two are completely different and hard to confuse.
Hello my dahhhhlings. I missed you all so much. Let's just play and have fun...Anything new going on?

GFE can't you just put the past behind you and let it be....(singing John Lenon Imagine) after "let it be" naturally.......

for those of you you who don't know me. I can't spell (English is not my primary language) even though I use "type and speak" at times. My thoughts come out randomly and I could give a rats ass (ratina) what people think and say......

Cause I still got the hottest booty in town.... (quietly humming Sade - "Love For Sale")
dearhunter found a new sophia/sofia
welcome sofia.

I do hope you've managed to overcome that crippling low self-esteen that left you so reticent when posting on the P. Originally Posted by Scalawag

Uhhh I have, Not being a Carpet Bagger helps.........I have a much higher self esteem now.....Thank you Mia Amore
Hey ANONONE,

I believe sofia is talking to you........................... ..