Too Hot To See Again??

Thanx Ivy. I came very close to seeing you three weeks ago. Knowing you have the capacity to get that into a client makes me wish we had worked out our schedules.

It's not that I'm fantasizing for someone to get hung up into me ~ just someone I know that's willing to let herself go enough to make the experience more authentic. I bet you are a fantastic lover.
Uh, is it just me or would logic dictate that if said guy were so hot as to "turn out" a professional, that he would have no need for the services of same.
Thanks!! Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
You knew it was you?
  • st929
  • 01-19-2011, 07:07 AM
Meg thats because you havent met me yet..........ROFLMFAO. (Ya I know better)
Uh, is it just me or would logic dictate that if said guy were so hot as to "turn out" a professional, that he would have no need for the services of same. Originally Posted by mmcqtx

but... that would be logical...
Uh, is it just me or would logic dictate that if said guy were so hot as to "turn out" a professional, that he would have no need for the services of same. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Logic is never FUN....ha.

But really.....there are quite a few "very successful, very hot and sexy" guys out there who hobby.....just because they do not want to have to deal with the BS of a girlfriend.....or dating in general. I hear from them that they just want it cut and dry....no drama....no claw digging....and it keeps life simple.
So...we just get naked and scwew like rabbits!!

As for the actual SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD.....I struggle with this situation all the time.
Sometimes....you just shake your head....eat a klondike bar.....and the world is made right again....

Hugs!
GingerB
You knew it was you? Originally Posted by Tara Evans

No ma'am...I'm not conceded enough to assume it's me. I was just joking around. I'm not on many ladies list of who NOT to see because of attraction. haha.
This is obviously why it is so hard to book a session these days.
Definitely not. I do as little denying myself of pleasure as possible. Bring on the repeat visits. Rowr!

I'm a little sad -- and mystified -- that you think we feel sensual fulfillment so rarely, 'cause it's kind of a job perk.

Edit on rereading the thread:
Ohhhhhh. I'm slow. What I meant to say was:

"Baby, you're so hot. You're the hottest guy I've ever been with. No one else makes me feel the way you do. And your helmet is soooo big..."

Did I get my lines right? Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Yes, but but let's do another take, this time a bit breathless and gaspy....

Work it, own it ...
....no claw digging.... Originally Posted by GingerB
But, Hun -- I *like* when you leave scratch-marks on my back....
i have had providers tell me this before. one kept giving it to me for free, one left the bis for me, and the other gave me "perks". so yes im sure there is a possibility for a provider to think that.
Deleted. Stupid post.