How many providers can truly honestly DT extreme?

Melannie Starr took me like a champ Originally Posted by plove35
Smaller guys have an advantage of being able to get deep throated more regularly. Melannie was great and tried like heck but never was able to DT me.

Some pretty good ones up here in Dallas. Bellissa, Aprill, and Viktoria Stone could get me all the way into their throat. In Houston, PeachySexy, Veronica Peach, Dorthy Monroe could too. I'm above average in size and they all could hit their nose on my stomach. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Viktoria Stone - the one girl that was able to DT me, miss her, she was as close to a nympho as I've ever met. She moved on from the hooker life, hope she's doing well. As close as I've ever had to hobby love.
  • Bach
  • 09-09-2015, 08:28 AM
Lol I was actually told on set for facefucking.com that I was probably the only girl they had ever shot who actually asked for more face-fucking after about 30 min with a 10 inch cock. *shrugs* we all have our addictions. Heh. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Guys, Jade Rose is an artiste. With an "E".
I’m a solid 9 and Selena took that like it was 4!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 12-28-2018, 01:40 PM
I’m a solid 9 and Selena took that like it was 4!!!! Originally Posted by AShepard
Impressive
I have 10” but it will take you two times...😉
DallasBella has great technique and I can feel that back of her throat.
I’m a solid 9 and Selena took that like it was 4!!!! Originally Posted by AShepard

If she took your 9, my 8 shouldn't be a problem. Got to give her a call.
dallas bella is the best I have had takes it all the way to berries
Me I think I'm pretty good
I'm GREAT at it!! Turns me on!!!