DEMOCRATS ARE PANICKING AS THEY REALIZE TRUMP ACTUALLY WON!!!

Strokey McBrokey is a little off. He doesn't even know what race I am and he called me the same thing in a PM. I don't care. Just don't PM me ever again, Strokey McBrokey. I could call you the same ugly word and mean it. The only difference is that I could buy and sell your broke ass in RL and really mean it while I call you that ugly word. I never would though because I don't use that word and I never will.

Stop sending people fucked up racist PM's you broke ass bitter weirdo. That's completely unnecessary. Get your life together and grow the fuck up or just be a man and say that shit for all to see and stop PMing people with racial slurs. Nobody wants to receive any silly ass PMs from you.

Good luck with your stimulus check, Strokey McBrokey. Men like me do not even qualify for that little bullshit money. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

He thinks he's funny. I like crazy. Good, non-violent crazy. I think he is.

Yea I don't give a shit about "black people" fuck off faggot LOL Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I couldn't find it, but I thought I saw him post that he was black. Too many hits came up when searching. But I found the above.
Sounds like quite the self hating black man if he is PM'ing complete strangers and he does not even know their race and calling them the N-word on a whore board. It's just weird to me but that's okay. Be weird if you want to be. This forum is hardly a Mensa gathering. Hell, I don't think it is even a GED gathering.

And yeah E9500, he is black. He gave himself away a few posts ago. He's just not intelligent enough to know it. I'll be specific though - white people don't say "cray cray". Black people say that because ONLY my black friends say that all of the time.

Stop hating yourself, Srokey McBrokey. Who cares if you are black? I can assure you that I don't because skin color means nothing to me. A human is a human to me regardless of race.
Sounds like quite the self hating black man if he is PM'ing complete strangers and he does not even know their race and calling them the N-word on a whore board. It's just weird to me but that's okay. Be weird if you want to be. This forum is hardly a Mensa gathering. Hell, I don't think it is even a GED gathering. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Depends on who you ask about what mensa means. Ask a Mexican.

Sounds like quite the self hating black man if he is PM'ing complete strangers and he does not even know their race and calling them the N-word on a whore board. It's just weird to me but that's okay. Be weird if you want to be. This forum is hardly a Mensa gathering. Hell, I don't think it is even a GED gathering.

And yeah E9500, he is black. He gave himself away a few posts ago. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I think that's why he doesn't put me off. He's just not funny. I know I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYY9Epog0rs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzcCPIv_noM

Someone is an black??
Please refrain from using H I M's name.
I actually had no idea eccie abuser was of the forbidden ones that you may not mention the forbidden word to, even though everyone says it, unless you know said forbidden one very well.

I'm sorry, man.
Let to know the 21 of January.
NSS Originally Posted by Tx Noob
hmm... had to look that one up.

"no shit, Sherlock".

I'm not sherlock. so there.

throwing hookers???? lol. no zhit!
H I M just WON!
Strokey is not in Bethesda.

And he’s not black.

He also supports the violence at the Capitol

He’s having a lot of fun with this.