Im bored!

Oh Ed cheats on all his stalkers! Lmao!!......but Ed honey, you're not going to know what hit you after I get through with you in a couple weeks!! Originally Posted by Valerie
Val, don't try to scare me off....I have very high expectations!!

Naomi, you see how she's taunting me?!?!?
Yes Ed, I am massage only, but if I get all worked up and in the mood I have been known to get it on! And there's no upsell or green involved, as I stated elsewhere I don't do it for the money. That would take all the pleasure out of it for me.

As far as the bars, I live in a big military community, so you know there's an abundance of men and free drinks....need I say more. But feel free to come see me, Ill take a washington apple, with a shot of absolute vodka in it(the drink). Im thinking the vodka is what makes me soooo horney.

I just need some raunchy sex with someone I share freaky interests, and whom I am comfortable and safe with.
Yes Ed, I am massage only, but if I get all worked up and in the mood I have been known to get it on! ... But feel free to come see me, Ill take a washington apple, with a shot of absolute vodka in it(the drink). Im thinking the vodka is what makes me soooo horney.

I just need some raunchy sex with someone I share freaky interests, and whom I am comfortable and safe with. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Awww....Chella baby/darling/sweetheart, I'm so sorry but I just noticed that I am slightly outside your 23-49 age limit as I am over 50 years old... don't know if I qualify for in good shape, no health issues, and just plain nice and personable....damn!! I guess I'm stuck with others who play well with the elderly like Sandra and Naomi and Valerie and London... and what a shame that is......
Awww....Chella baby/darling/sweetheart, I'm so sorry but I just noticed that I am slightly outside your 23-49 age limit as I am over 50 years old... don't know if I qualify for in good shape, no health issues, and just plain nice and personable....damn!! I guess I'm stuck with others who play well with the elderly like Sandra and Naomi and Valerie and London... and what a shame that is...... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Send em my way Chella!
Val, don't try to scare me off....I have very high expectations!!

Naomi, you see how she's taunting me?!?!? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I'm not trying to scare you off....You should have high expectations!.....and stop whining! You know you love the attention
I'm not trying to scare you off....You should have high expectations!.....and stop whining! You know you love the attention Originally Posted by Valerie
Don't you mean winning !! (to quote Charlie Sheen) It is no secret that I love, love, love the attention from you and Naomi and London and Sweet and Chella and anybody else I missed....who wouldn't?!?!
Thank you...I get tired of most people thinking ALL of us do this for the envelopes....sadly the are a majority of providers that statement is a correct assessment of,however,not all of us are like that....
My point exactly you will find true providers out there that do enjoy there work and the envelopes are bonuses. Originally Posted by GotCondomz
There is nothing wrong with a lady doing this just to earn a living.... A lot of people out there do their chosen profession just to earn a living and still do a great job and are great people.

Chella.... Babe I'm in your age range and of only you were in Houston I would've already had one of them massages

Valerie.... Looking forward to meeting you babe. BTW I agree with everyone on here that your voice is REALLY sexy sorry I couldn't talk longer

Naomi.... I hope I'll be able to walk to your door without completing
round one before I get there... lol. The anticipation is starting to get to me and that avatar ain't helping babe... but it sure is great to see it back up

Irish Vixen... Are you coming to Houston on your tour??
There is nothing wrong with a lady doing this just to earn a living.... A lot of people out there do their chosen profession just to earn a living and still do a great job and are great people. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Interesting discussion. Exactly EA. It's even funnier when a lady claims that she does not do this for a the money.

If you don't then why are you here? Because you can't get someone to fuck you in real life? Because you're bored with your life and you get a kick out of screwing random men? LOL! If this job was legal in the United States I will understand but it's not. We constantly have to look over our shoulders, screen to stay safe, etc so why would someone do this just because?
If you just love being with strange men .. why not go to a bar and fuck random men there for free since you LOVE it so much?

My point: Just because someone does this for the money doesn't mean they do not love their job. I for one love my job and my clients would attest to that. Do I do this for the money? Well I sure as hell don't do it for my health... of course I do it for the money. Am I all about the money? Of course not. My reviews speak for themselves. If I was, I wouldn't take the time to prep for my dates like I do. I look good for all my dates. I make sure I take a bath, brush my teeth, shave my legs and style my hair for my clients. I put on a damn good performance and I also treat my clients with respect. I love the freedom and the lifestyle I have made for myself through this hobby at 21 years old. I sure as hell am not planning to be here in 5 years. I also don't feel like I have to be pretentious to make money in this business. It feels damn good knowing that I can be myself and still make lots of $$$$.

If you ever make it to the Carolinas EA, I'll give you a tour .

Naomi.... I hope I'll be able to walk to your door without completing
round one before I get there... lol. The anticipation is starting to get to me and that avatar ain't helping babe... but it sure is great to see it back up
EA, You're not gonna last 5 minutes.. lol!
Actually Naomi I do it to fill idle time, and for a kink. In a personal rendevous(sp),like the one I had the other night, they want your number and see you more etc. Im more of a hit it and quit it person, no need to get personal. So I massage and when I feel the urge I do whatever pleases me. No strings and no need for pillow talk...

Oh and the green helps in early retirement lol...and it keeps things from getting personal. At least that is my opinion. Its business and pleasure for me.

So Im still bored, so going to run on the beach then hiking next weekend. I have a hookup in my next town and I think Ill give him a call LOL(not a business hookup either) wink
I for one love my job and my clients would attest to that. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Actually Naomi I do it to fill idle time, and for a kink. In a personal rendevous(sp),like the one I had the other night, they want your number and see you more etc. Im more of a hit it and quit it person, no need to get personal. So I massage and when I feel the urge I do whatever pleases me. No strings and no need for pillow talk...
t town and I think Ill give him a call LOL(not a business hookup either) wink Originally Posted by Chellablaine
My post was not in reference to you. You're massage and I'm not. We're in two different businesses lol. You can't really compare your business to mine. I've done "bodyrubs" before and there really is NO comparison.
My post was just a general statement....

I mean there are great people here on both sides of the fence. Whatever your reason for being here is your's and your's only. Nobody owes anyone any explanation as to why they are here.

Edit to add:

I might take you up on that tour one day Naomi
My post was just a general statement....

I mean there are great people here on both sides of the fence. Whatever your reason for being here is your's and your's only. Nobody owes anyone any explanation as to why they are here.

Edit to add:

I might take you up on that tour one day Naomi Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I know it was. I was just trying to address the part about people who do this "just for the money".
LOL!

C'mon down EA. I got connections
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent