Should trump resign now?

What happened to HoseHummer...haven't heard from him since YR is back... Originally Posted by bb1961
You missed it. He/They were talking to himself/one another in a thread couple days ago!
You missed it. He/They were talking to himself/one another in a thread couple days ago! Originally Posted by winn dixie

obviously trying to establish a "cover" story. i can show a link between themytic and Yssup Rider .. can't say it's another handle of Yssup Rider but i found where themystic hadn't posted one single thing in any forum at all for 3 months then 2 days after Yssup Rider gets banned he's suddenly posting 20 times a day .. then faded back into nothing not long after YR's ban ended.

same thing will happen to the Hummer. he'll fade away into Shoresy's locker.

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
Yous couldn’t be more wrong, big shooter, but I am definitely boosting Shoresy this year.

Especially since he was smashing this rocket, who plays a girl who could outchirpmall of you Trumpholians.

Three things, eh?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if yous say so Yssup Rider
Yous couldn’t be more wrong, big shooter, but I am definitely boosting Shoresy this year.

Especially since he was smashing this rocket, who plays a girl who could outchirpmall of you Trumpholians.

Three things, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yous in your alter ego...YR??
Ask and you have YR/HH one in the same!!
ive Heard that tired old song and dance from Yous WSNDs ever since I wandered in here. I came to ECCIE to talk about pussy, not to it.

I am not Jewish Lawyer. Or Humpty. Or Yssup, who’s returns seems to have given Yous the warm and tinglies.

I am IRON MAN!

LOLLING!
ive Heard that tired old song and dance from Yous WSNDs ever since I wandered in here. I came to ECCIE to talk about pussy, not to it.

I am not Jewish Lawyer. Or Humpty. Or Yssup, who’s returns seems to have given Yous the warm and tinglies.

I am PUFF MAN!

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
FTFY!!!

I am IRON MAN!

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

yous are NO PUSSY REVIEWS MAN

don't they have hoe's in Clarksville Nova Scotia?
yeah but only in French so he'll need his HoeHummer "buddy" to translate

if yous say so, stuttering joe Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's been proven more than 20x

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
It's been proven more than 20x

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by Little Monster

if yous say so, Tooty Stinkfoot Whisperer

Yssup Hoe Hummer Rider will now rtm this post as "illegal underage anime gurl"

• oeb11
  • 09-22-2020, 06:04 AM
it is interesting - Yr comes back - and so does tiny munster.

Could Yr have 3, or maybe more handles

same old DPST racist, marxist song and dance form the purveyors of DPST propaganda
denial, Lies, and deflection!!!
^ yup exactly
Trump should absolutely resign himself to serving for 12 more years because, what's not to about that many 'splodey heads?!?
The entire DNC coalition should retire. What a boring, uninspiring, unimaginaive and angry bunch of looney-toons. Let's compare the two conventions

7 min RNC vs DNC COMPARISON -- The Difference Is ASTONISHING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=957h1jVcnms

PS

Q) You know why the Left can't meme?
A) Because they are a meme
it is interesting - Yr comes back - and so does tiny munster.

Could Yr have 3, or maybe more handles

same old DPST racist, marxist song and dance form the purveyors of DPST propaganda
denial, Lies, and deflection!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
^ yup exactly Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I can vouch that little monster is not yssup!