Trump big 4th of July turnout...A BUNCH OF RACIST!!

You poor thing - you got your feelings hurt again.

LOL! Unfortunately, here in Texas, bullshit is a growth industry. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL! Unfortunately, here in Texas, bullshit is a growth industry. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Says the KING!!
You're THE majority stock holder...
Or a bag of douche. LOL!

But this seems to be one of the more common posting errors in this forum.

Maybe the Russian troll farms aren’t as thorough teaching English as they think they are!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(s) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Say the KING of nonsensical statements...Need I elaborate??
Would we call yours statement errors??
Say the KING of nonsensical statements...Need I elaborate??
Would we call yours statement errors?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Whatever you called them would be misspelled and improperly punctuated.

Five star all the way!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHAHHASH
Or a bag of douche. LOL!

But this seems to be one of the more common posting errors in this forum.

Maybe the Russian troll farms aren’t as thorough teaching English as they think they are!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(s) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Calling someone a douche is misogynistic and inappropriate on a thread concerning the topic of the 4th of July.

Trump had a much bigger turnout than the hateful liberals expected.
I didn’t call anybody a bag of douche. I was simply pointing out bunch of habitual grammatical error of some of our boulders common taters.

Beside it not the Forth of July no more. Racist gotta race! By the bunched.

(Don’t be so silly, bud)

HHSHAHAAHAHH.
I didn’t call anybody a bag of douche. I was simply pointing out bunch of habitual grammatical error of some of our boulders common taters.

Beside it not the Forth of July no more. Racist gotta race! By the bunched.

(Don’t be so silly, bud)

HHSHAHAAHAHH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF is the king of misspelling and grammatical errors. You’re not far behind. But you do have more posts. Only because he’s been banned longer than you!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WTF? never her of her.
WTF is the king of misspelling and grammatical errors. You’re not far behind. But you do have more posts. Only because he’s been banned longer than you!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
To quote one of your biggest fans:

Waiting on your next ridiculous statement that I will point out to you and you will play stupid about it...you have to admit you do post some gems...
"legalizing immigration"
" using a good story to attack you"...WHAT A FUCKING GEM...you can't make that shit up!!
Come on YR...deny...deny...deny.
YOU FUCKING CAN"T!
Are you related to Uncle Joe??
Maybe Shhh he is uncle joe ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • oeb11
  • 07-09-2019, 09:40 AM
Which Uncle Joe? - the Soviet dictator in the Middle of the 20th century was known as such during WW2 to the Allies - and widely praised in the US during the war against Hitler.
He was a murderous paranoid Schizophrenic who killed millions of his own people.

I*d say "Uncle Joe" sounds about right Right!
VP and leader of the party responsible for the deaths of millions of minorities by abortion!