Celebrating the "Insurrection" Is Over!

... No crying here... Just explaining the facts of the matter.

As YOU increase your post-count with inane comments.

### Salty
Why would I give a shit about my post count?

Fact is, you post more frequently than I do.

TEA GEE GEE
Why would I give a shit about my post count?

Fact is, you post more frequently than I do.

TEA GEE GEE Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No he doesn’t. But your lack of self awareness has been on display for a decade.
Apparently he does, my brother. He and others seem to think you earn membership points for each post.

Not at all.

I am here because the one true God commanded me to feed the hungry, clothe the naked (unless of course I’m paying for them titties) and school the y enlightened.

Some of y’all are just shitty apostles.
Apparently he does, my brother. He and others seem to think you earn membership points for each post.

Not at all.

I am here because the one true God commanded me to feed the hungry, clothe the naked (unless of course I’m paying for them titties) and school the y enlightened.

Some of y’all are just shitty apostles. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i'm an atheist .. have no concern whatsoever for my soul as i am a soulless bastard. and i like it that way.
When they came for the …
When they came for the … Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

thongs?

BAHHHHAAAAA
  • Tiny
  • 01-09-2022, 08:20 PM
I am here because the one true God commanded me to feed the hungry, clothe the naked (unless of course I’m paying for them titties) and school the y enlightened. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should become a member of the Free Markets Church of Tiny.

We want to feed the hungry with a vibrant agricultural industry, unsubsidized and unburdened by excessive government regulation and taxation.

And cloth the naked through free trade, by importing clothing duty free from impoverished countries like Bangladesh and Cambodia. (Which I might add will also help feed hungry textile workers and their families.)

And of course school and enlighten the children, with vouchers, charter schools and school choice.

And once we legalize prostitution those titties will be a damn site cheaper.

Contact me if you're interested in donating. A large donation will assure you a higher place in the hereafter. You can even have your own planet if you wish, populated by millions of buxom virgins. You'll be drowning in titties.
You should become a member of the Free Markets Church of Tiny.

We want to feed the hungry with a vibrant agricultural industry, unsubsidized and unburdened by excessive government regulation and taxation.

And cloth the naked through free trade, by importing clothing duty free from impoverished countries like Bangladesh and Cambodia. (Which I might add will also help feed hungry textile workers and their families.)

And of course school and enlighten the children, with vouchers, charter schools and school choice.

And once we legalize prostitution those titties will be a damn site cheaper.

Contact me if you're interested in donating. A large donation will assure you a higher place in the hereafter. You can even have your own planet if you wish, populated by millions of buxom virgins. You'll be drowning in titties. Originally Posted by Tiny
That's how L Ron Hubbard got started, lol.
  • Tiny
  • 01-09-2022, 10:02 PM
That's how L Ron Hubbard got started, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The Free Markets Church of Tiny offers many options for life in the hereafter which our members can pick and choose from. This gives us a competitive advantage over Scientology.
No he doesn’t. But your lack of self awareness has been on display for a decade. Originally Posted by bambino
Some people who base their self-proclaimed status on "counts" fail to examine the individual "counts" as to legitimacy and substance. That's very much like winning with a higher count in the absence of confirming if some of the counts are duplicate, tripicate, legal, or not to determine the validity of the "count." Confirmation would be disclosing truth and that's unacceptable to some.

As for the ridiculous claim of "insurrection," it's the same and from the same goofballs who proclaimed that Rittenhouse was a "white supremicist" that killed BLACK peaceful protestors who were with the PEACEFUL BLM protesters (you know, they one's videoed with "militaristic rifles" strapped on in the crowd!). And that includes the demented fool for whom those goofballs entrusted the U.S.
You must not have slept last night, bud. That’s is one of your weirder rants.
  • Tiny
  • 01-10-2022, 09:35 AM
You must not have slept last night, bud. That’s is one of your weirder rants. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It’s a psychological ploy. He’s only 2500 posts short of your count and figures if he can make you think the game’s not worth winning then he can slip ahead.

In any event I salute you both. Regardless of quantity, in my book your and LexusLover’s posts are worth reading more often than not. And that’s even though I disagree with both of you at times.