The trolls

I am not going to use ignore. Why? I can take whatever comes my way and you, SG crack me up too.

Pussies, that's all you are....a bunch of pussies. Too afraid to venture beyond the virtual land and get to know a true woman.

Arianna
Velvetvixen@live.com
Www.thevelvetvixen.com
I guess what I don't get is if I want to ignore someone, why in the fuck would I need a button to do so. I've accused BM of being a closet queen and he's ignoring me..

Button button, who's got the button.
Blame me? For what? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Global Warming
Economic Crisis
Banks defaulting
Ozone depletion
Narrow minded thincking in KS and MO
Narrow minded thincking in KS and MO Originally Posted by pyramider
Sorry, 3sides. That was around LONG before COG has been around. And we're talking pre-historic here.
I guess what I don't get is if I want to ignore someone, why in the fuck would I need a button to do so. I've accused BM of being a closet queen and he's ignoring me..

Button button, who's got the button. Originally Posted by malwoody
A closet queen? I can't help it that I have a pretty penis and most guys in KC of all places want to look at it.

Here, see:

That was my original avatard. You fucktards thought "spider cat" had something to do with the hole. Maybe it's the other way around. Ever thinck of that?

Stop staring at my penis!
Spider pig spider pig

Does whatever a spider pig does!
Stop staring at my penis! Originally Posted by boardman
where's the beef
A closet queen? I can't help it that I have a pretty penis and most guys in KC of all places want to look at it.

Here, see:

That was my original avatard. You fucktards thought "spider cat" had something to do with the hole. Maybe it's the other way around. Ever thinck of that?

Stop staring at my penis! Originally Posted by boardman
What penis?....Missie B.....LOL
Kinda looks like a starter button on an old 8N tractor....LOL

mmmmm ya must be dreaming again

mmmmmm a pic of a starter button switch on a SHMB. Think about it
Right, winters in upstate lol....you'll have to come visit. Be sure to stay on the Missouri side (yes there's Missouri side here) it's safer, and bring Hunter with you lol.

This is my last summer in the midwest! (No really!) For more details please see my site or showcase.

I hope you moving my way.
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sorry, 3sides. That was around LONG before COG has been around. And we're talking pre-historic here. Originally Posted by fritz3552

I was trying to keep everything in perspective.

mmmmm ya must be dreaming again

mmmmmm a pic of a starter button switch on a SHMB. Think about it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
See the resemblance? Look close.
Right, winters in upstate lol....you'll have to come visit. Be sure to stay on the Missouri side (yes there's Missouri side here) it's safer, and bring Hunter with you lol. Originally Posted by growler
ah, a leg man. We would have to fly. not sure I can take the if taking my pickup. Then when it her turn to drive . mmmmm I would get my all provider pallbearers sooner than I was hoping. Yet it would be fun.
See the resemblance? Look close. Originally Posted by boardman
mmmm ya

but

a old floor headlight dimmer switch is closer.