Who was your 2015 Provider of the Year?

Anny of Asian Heaven.
Zafiro.
I would have to say it was Kamryn James for me.
Is Marilyn Moore or Tianna Monroe active still?
Tied for runner up:

Nikki Tylor (NOLA)
Caitie Mae (Dallas).

Both have been "Best of" multiple times over the past several years and still deliver incredible PSE/GFE.

Best of 2015: Arielmore

THE most incredible PSE I've ever experienced in the Hobby or RW - including DeepThroat, extreme Anal, toys, DP, 3P, squirting, CIM/COF with a fit, pretty, 20 yr old nymphomaniac who has serious DaDdY iSsUeS.
THANK YOU my hunk chocolate! I feel very honored

I have a tie for 2015 Provider of the Year. My Penis and I just couldn't settle on one lady so...

For Houston: Allegraw and Azabella Amor...Congratulations!!!! Runner Up, SexyLeslie

For Dallas: Sweet Sierra, MzChloeRae and LaLaLove...Congratulations!!! Runner Up, ChassidyAdams

Rookie of the Year: MonaLisaTilWeOverdose Runner Up, Natalieparks

Comeback of the Year: Gabrielle Divine Runner Up: Secretsex

Fuck of the Year: Zaria LeDoux (Still cleaning up all that cum she made!) Runner Up: MzChloeRae, when I met her in Houston

For this year, the new Kylie Nicole award, for best combination of Tits and Ass, goes to...Kylie Nicole. Duh, who else would it go to.

Missed Opportunity Award goes to Kammye. Should have been seeing her a long time ago. Runner Up: PeachySexy. ( I still haven't seen her yet. I know I'm missing out)..DaniellexxxRose (New Dallas Hottie)

2015 Hobbyist of the Year: It's Me, Dammit!!! Runner Up: So far behind me. Can't tell who it is.

Disappointment of the Year: She Shall Remain Nameless. But She Knows Who She Is. (I know, sounds like sour grapes. Just wondering where it went south with us. I loved seeing this girl, too. Oh well. Shit happens!!!)

Ladies, thank you all for servicing me this year. 2016 will be even better. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
yummy marie
Yummy because her vajayjay is bedazzled, Dorfy as she takes no bull from any winky, Adventuress4U and DallasRain 'cuz I like the way they taste. (Mature, bold, full-bodied flavor. )
Miss Kayla
Giselle
Houston Rockets
Giggle giggle...

Dorfy...
My favorite was Asian hot summer. Which unfortunately I don't think she's around anymore. She was completely comfortable with me and my hubby even got him naked while I was in the bathroom. I love it when a woman is comfortable. And she is fucking hot!
Jasmine Fox
Ava Marie, hope she returns
Nuru---Diamond Jenet
Tied for runner up:

Nikki Tylor (NOLA)
Caitie Mae (Dallas).

Both have been "Best of" multiple times over the past several years and still deliver incredible PSE/GFE.

Best of 2015: Arielmore

THE most incredible PSE I've ever experienced in the Hobby or RW - including DeepThroat, extreme Anal, toys, DP, 3P, squirting, CIM/COF with a fit, pretty, 20 yr old nymphomaniac who has serious DaDdY iSsUeS. Originally Posted by Gluteman
Lauren Mayfair

The whole package - smart and sexy.

Damn shame she left.