Ladies cars that make you horney

Thanks everybody for offering some of youre cars, but I think I have a found my winner. New pics coming soon. Voom, voom.
Maserati Quattroporte

mercedes slr mclaren baby!
If you want to see something really sad, check out this video clip of a $1.5 million Bugatti Veyron (a 1,000 HP, 16-cylinder sports car!) veer off the road into a deep salt marsh:

[ame="http://www.break.com/index/bugatti-veyron-crashes-into-lake.html"]Watch Bugatti Veyron Crashes Into Lake Video | Break.com@@AMEPARAM@@http://embed.break.com/1498976@@AMEPARAM@@1498976[/ame]

As I recall, the driver was distracted by a low-flying pelican, dropped his cell phone, reached down to pick it up, and promptly lost control.

The guys who happened to be taking the video at the time of the accident apparently didn't know what the Bugatti was (one apparently thought it was a Lamborghini).
So, my Yugo is out??

Damnit!!
Well being in the collision repair biz, for what seems like for ever, I can tell y'all one thing , The hotter the girl the less care of their car they take, never clean the inside etc and a hot girl with a hot car is even worse. But after owning every kind of car and fixing every kind of car...the Vette wins out for all around preformance car some may be faster but few are better. So good choice Tara, I hope you keep it clean.
Tara guess I'm to late I was going to offer my Volvo VNL670 for your photo shoot.

6 wheels
21,000 lbs
550hp turbo charged

lol
it's an 18 wheeler tractor
  • w900l
  • 02-12-2010, 08:27 PM
If you want to see something really sad, check out this video clip of a $1.5 million Bugatti Veyron (a 1,000 HP, 16-cylinder sports car!) veer off the road into a deep salt marsh:

Watch Bugatti Veyron Crashes Into Lake Video | Break.com

As I recall, the driver was distracted by a low-flying pelican, dropped his cell phone, reached down to pick it up, and promptly lost control.

The guys who happened to be taking the video at the time of the accident apparently didn't know what the Bugatti was (one apparently thought it was a Lamborghini). Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

What's really something is that guy went and brought another car just like it for 1.5 million dollars after he trashed that one!!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have a winner. Thank you all for volunteering your automobiles. Tara has chosen a brand new Tesla Roadster for her next photo shoot. One of our members has graciously volunteered his pride and joy to be a background for us. A very classy looking ride for a classy lady and this one makes her horny. We're going to wait a couple of weeks for the snow to melt but we should be done by the end of the month. Think she'll look good draped over this machine? What do you think?
(Hope we won't need the bodyshopguy)

Pearl Man... Great car and pretty lady... Let me know if you need help.. Or Studio room..
Have Fun
Tara guess I'm to late I was going to offer my Volvo VNL670 for your photo shoot.

6 wheels
21,000 lbs
550hp turbo charged

lol
it's an 18 wheeler tractor Originally Posted by otrdriver
Well hell I do like them tractors
Tara,, I have a drop dead gorgeous electron blue Z06 Corvette (yes, its nasty fast) that I would be happy to share
Attached Images File Type: jpg zzz06.jpg (239.0 KB, 166 views)
Nice looking Saturn - too bad its only got a 4 banger with 177 hp

I even had the licorcie holder installed after watching Wayne's World!

Party on!