Meet ups need a invite?

You just need to go to a strip club to gain understanding.
I was just saying show a little more activity on the board and you get a little more options open to you. And if you make a fight club then you can go to a fight club whether or not people invite you. I might make a fight club with all the dancers I have gotten to know over the years... not sure if I'd invite any guys though, I'm kind of shelfish like that. But if you want to make a fight club than you need to make connections. And hell, you been on here for 2 years you probably know a provider or two well enough. And if you make your own you can go all Edward Norton and start pounding the shit out of a good looking blonde!

... I think I took the metaphor too far. Fuck.
Ta da! and Voila'! Surge has posted a new thread you'll be interested in:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=155217

Check the top of the Coed forum regularly (I think it becomes a sticky). That's where some of the socials are advertised.

That was new in Jan. 2011.
Its a time travel fantasy.
Its a time travel fantasy. Originally Posted by pyramider
Where we're going, we don't need.... roads.
Doh! I didn't check the date of the Surge's post LOL! Just saw it was at the top of the forum.

"Who's there?"
"The Time Traveller"
"The Time Traveller who?"
*Knock, knock*

ATTENTION! Tonight I will attempt to travel back in time and change history. You'll know I've succeeded if Germany loses WWII and Wednesday comes after Tuesday.
Doh! I didn't check the date of the Surge's post LOL! Just saw it was at the top of the forum.

"Who's there?"
"The Time Traveller"
"The Time Traveller who?"
*Knock, knock*

ATTENTION! Tonight I will attempt to travel back in time and change history. You'll know I've succeeded if Germany loses WWII and Wednesday comes after Tuesday.
Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Honey I was about to send a email as well until I saw the date.