In Sochi and nothing better to do then post on a hooker board?

No I'm with a client duh! Exclusive date til March 18th
Can u not read
I am sure I made this quite clear in my sig line
So he keeps you locked in the hotel room? You never go out to eat?
He never shows you off at the parties?
Just SEX eh... and allows you to post when he needs a break. Got it, you could do that any where !!!

.... and there you are assuming I wanted to see you BCD in Sochi ....
So he keeps you locked in the hotel room? You never go out to eat?
He never shows you off at the parties?
Just SEX eh... and allows you to post when he needs a break. Got it, you could do that any where !!!

.... and there you are assuming I wanted to see you BCD in Sochi .... Originally Posted by fun2come
No I'm not locked up ha this is not for sex some people actually truly enjoy my companionship and my eye candy factor
I'm in my 30's and look 18

I post when he is out silly he's ok w that just not when he's w me
Most guys like him are not on hooker boards they are discrete like p411
Hell I'm not even verified here
better clientele if I'm not a hooker and merely eye candy like I am now
lmfao but I've got 30+ stellar reviews here
from when I started.
Now I've UPGRADED
I'm here for the laughs
I'm in my 30's and look 18
Are you Asian?
Lol hell No I'm real white......
I just have great genes and take good care of my self
I get carded for lotto so maybe I look even younger hell Idk
I sent pics to a long standing member here he agreed with me so I guess I do look young
I look like I'm 20. If I don't have to prove it. Hey I wear the same pants I did in college. Well they are 12 inches lower now but....
I look like I'm 20. If I don't have to prove it. Hey I wear the same pants I did in college. Well they are 12 inches lower now but.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
True story

12 inches is good (I'm a naughty girl)
Damn it's already 530 am here my time schedule is wayyyy off sheesh
I've been up all night anxious to fly to Vegas tommorow just in time for valentines day
True story

12 inches is good (I'm a naughty girl)
Damn it's already 530 am here my time schedule is wayyyy off sheesh Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut
Hobbyist inches... (It's only 6")

Traveling is hard... I bet you don't know if your cuming or blowing? (Sorry couldn't resist!)
Hobbyist inches... (It's only 6") Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lmfao is that like ....
A provider who says I'm HWP but really is a BBW

Or CURVY really meaning FAT

Or a review that says SHE HAS A GREAT SMILE but he forgot to add the missing/ jacked up teeth

True story
Lmfao is that like ....
A provider who says I'm HWP but really is a BBW

Or CURVY really meaning FAT

Or a review that says SHE HAS A GREAT SMILE but he forgot to add the missing/ jacked up teeth

True story Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut
I have had well over 50+ providers contact me about my sig line wanting clarification. The WTF & WHOA'S I just them if I would use a tank of gas to get around you in a cross walk... well there you go!

I have had well over 50+ providers contact me about my sig line wanting clarification. The WTF & WHOA'S I just them if I would use a tank of gas to get around you in a cross walk... well there you go!

Originally Posted by Still Looking

Now that's a great line gotta remember that one
Damn it's already 530 am here
The time stamp on your post is 7:29pm, which puts you at a14 hour time difference, but Sochi is just a 10 hour difference from Texas. Maybe you're somewhere else, like Siberia, but your date is making you think it's Sochi???
The time stamp on your post is 7:29pm, which puts you at a14 hour time difference, but Sochi is just a 10 hour difference from Texas. Maybe you're somewhere else, like Siberia, but your date is making you think it's Sochi??? Originally Posted by illuminati
Actually, Sochi is 10 hours ahead of Texas. So when it's 5:30 am on Friday there, it's 7:30pm Thursday here. That's a 10 hour difference. Not a 14 hour.
Actually, Sochi is 10 hours ahead of Texas. So when it's 5:30 am on Friday there, it's 7:30pm Tuesday here. That's a 10 hour difference. Not a 14 hour.
5:30am on a Friday to 7:30pm on a Tuesday is 3 days and 14 hours!
5:30am on a Friday to 7:30pm on a Tuesday is 3 days and 14 hours! Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
You're fast! I'm on my iPhone and edited it almost immediately, as shown above. But her time stamp is correct.

If it was Tuesday, well that would be scary!