Encounter: Disappointment with Zgirl

It appears she has many white knights and as always it’s ymmv.. I scheduled with her a couple of years ago and I get to her hotel at our scheduled time around 9am sent text a few times over about 20 min and crickets! I get back to my house and she texts and apologized for over sleeping. It she wanted to make it up and offered to come to my house which is about 15 min away from her hotel.. we schedule a time and she doesn’t show? I send a text and she says she is on the way.. 30 min later she still is t there.. I text and ask if she is having trouble finding me.. she replies no but she had to stop and get supplies.. I’m like ok when will you be here? ( by this time I’ve wasted half my day waiting on her ) she replies and says 20 min.. I wait about 45 min and then text to cancel.. she went straight out ballistic on me.. a tirade that would make a sailor blush.. I just ignored it but then she goes and posts a bunch of bs about me like I’m the problem in this deal? Wtf?? I’m not sure but seems to change attitudes on the drop of a dime!
From what I can see OP has been on here for 3 years and has 23 reviews? Bottom line is if you catch her on a good day I’m sure she is awesome!! It if you don’t then it’s another story!! She has a lot of good reviews but there are enough negatives ( not necessarily in a review) that have been posted from valued members that I think it’s safe to assume it’s hit or miss with her! I know she went bsc on me after I cancelled after wasting half of my Saturday waiting on her!
Gentlemen- refrain from posting on reviews that have had no posts in the last 30 days.