It wasn't the Confederate flag, it was a FBI screw up

What cracks me up the most is that isn't even the actual confederate flag. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IDIOTS. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Hi, Kayla!
If you really believe that then you live a very sheltered life. Originally Posted by Old-T
Apparently, he doesn't hang out with that "crowd' then ....

.... I haven't seen one on the news ... have you?
Apparently, he doesn't hang out with that "crowd' then ....

.... I haven't seen one on the news ... have you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Watch something other than fox news.
Watch something other than fox news. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every day .... the "rest of the world" is busy taking down flags (not all of them of course) ...

and fretting about Trump .... damaging the "Republican Brand"!

I'm impressed that CNN is "concerned" about .....

...................... Trump .... damaging the "Republican Brand"!

Beats the shit out of reporting "world events" with a fake accent!
Every day .... the "rest of the world" is busy taking down flags (not all of them of course) ...

and fretting about Trump .... damaging the "Republican Brand"!

I'm impressed that CNN is "concerned" about .....

...................... Trump .... damaging the "Republican Brand"!

Beats the shit out of reporting "world events" with a fake accent! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fox reporters have fake accents?
I have not read the whole thread but the first page seems to imply that most Conservatives think him being allowed to get a gun is why he did it.
Okay fine, now explain to me why you think everyone should have a gun. By your own admission or should I say false claims you are saying we should have more gun regulation.
I don't know if Banana Sling is talking about the first post (commonly referred to as the OP) or if he is referencing another post by someone else (which he should quote) but I think sarcasm is something that Banana Sling has a hard time understanding if it is the former.
I don't know if Banana Sling is talking about the first post (commonly referred to as the OP) or if he is referencing another post by someone else (which he should quote) but I think sarcasm is something that Banana Sling has a hard time understanding if it is the former. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
First off do not use my pet name in public or I will not let you have the "Banana" anymore.
Second, as I said the conservative opinion indicated that had he not been able to get the gun it would have prevented a tragedy.Therefore we must need more gun control. By your standards he would have been eligible so whats your point then

I can explain it for you but I can not understand it for you.
First off do not use my pet name in public or I will not let you have the "Banana" anymore.
Second, as I said the conservative opinion indicated that had he not been able to get the gun it would have prevented a tragedy.Therefore we must need more gun control. By your standards he would have been eligible so whats your point then

I can explain it for you but I can not understand it for you. Originally Posted by slingblade
Judy said he was in the navy, but we all know he was on a banana boat.

I can explain it for you but I can not understand it for you.
Originally Posted by slingblade
Actually the laws were already on the books, and the FBI determined he shouldn't get a gun, gayblade, but they let him get it anyway. BTW, dumb-ass, did you know there are also laws on the books against deported illegal aliens with felony convictions gaining entry to the U.S. and killing American citizens with stolen guns?
How in the name of Zeus' butthole do you get from one side of that to the other, in a rational mind? Originally Posted by WombRaider
....Zeus' butthole....? So you REALLY ARE into that Greek shit woomby ! Can't even leave your " work " at Talleywackers ! Got to let your subconscious bleed over into these boards and let us know what's on that simple, twisted, glory hole working mind !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Lol! When undercunt sees a nice butthole down at the glory hole, he's thunderstruck... and he services you like a God!

Do you fly your Mexican flag? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh Yes he does ! Right beside his Rainbow Fag Flag and his Jalapeno flag. That last one is to let his Mexican gente know that he's down with, and goes down on, La Raza !!!! All the time singing "La Cucaracha " !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He even hums it when his mouth is too full to sing!

Lol! When undercunt sees a nice butthole down at the glory hole, he's thunderstruck... and he services you like a God!

He even hums it when his mouth is too full to sing!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
And he hums it louder when their making him " airtight " !! He sings " La Bomba" when he gets ATM !!
  • Old-T
  • 07-15-2015, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Complete IIFFy bullshit. They are both racial hate symbols. The one on the left is louder, the one on the right has been at it a century longer. Long past time to retire them both.