Is there any honesty on this board anymore..

My showcase tells you all details of my location schedule and everything. That is why we have a showcase. You guys should look at them so you can do your research. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Your showcase just says "Dallas." That isn't very useful as Dallas is a big city.
I see now we'll I put where my incall is there is no options for Addison there it only has Dallas Austin Houston ect.
I see now we'll I put where my incall is there is no options for Addison there it only has Dallas Austin Houston ect. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Couldn't you add an area of Dallas/FTW as bobster suggested in the "current specials" area?
I see now we'll I put where my incall is there is no options for Addison there it only has Dallas Austin Houston ect. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
"Planet Unzipme" is cool and all, but that would be a good place to put "Addison" if that is your incall location.
Addison or Arlington. Red flags. Screen screen screen
How about IOH?
Illusion of Honesty? Isn't really only the illusion that counts?
I guess we all have the illusion of have sex with each other. And Addison isn't all that bad I screen pretty well. I even got back on 411 or trying to it works for me here. I love planet unzipme
If you move your incall around, it's not that big of a deal. For those with permanent incalls, though, it's always better to put a reasonably specific location in that particular field.
I'll see your Planet Unzipme and raise you a Planet Blow Me
Honesty?

Well. . . I ain't lie'in.
SP that is a ridiculous question, think about it. This site is used by a bunch of guys using fake names to hide who they really are. Looking to hookup with a bunch of girls using fake names, giving fake ages, and photo shopped pictures who will pretend to be what ever the guy, in exchange for some sort of consideration. And you ask if there is any "honesty" on this site anymore.
SP that is a ridiculous question, think about it. This site is used by a bunch of guys using fake names to hide who they really are. Looking to hookup with a bunch of girls using fake names, giving fake ages, and photo shopped pictures who will pretend to be what ever the guy, in exchange for some sort of consideration. And you ask if there is any "honesty" on this site anymore. Originally Posted by Golden Man
My thoughts too from the title. Guys cheating on their wives to give money to girls that sell their bodies as cum dumpsters to strangers for an illegal act...oddly there's more honestly here than you'd expect from that mix.
Guys cheating on their wives to give money to girls that sell their bodies as cum dumpsters to strangers for an illegal act.. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Brings a tear to my eye. Is this a great country or what?
Brings a tear to my eye. Is this a great country or what? Originally Posted by daty/o
Honor among thieves for the most part.
I am sure there are "time wasters", but for some of us, some texting is a good way to increase the chance that we will receive an enjoyable time for our hard earned cash. If a lady feels that a courteous response to a couple of texts is "too much trouble", that tells me all I need to know. I know it is business, but a guy likes to at least have the illusion that he is wanted, not just tolerated. Thank you to every ady that has made me feel that way.