Texas Longhorns suck this year;

3rd generation teasip here. You, sir, are on my shit-list. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I love it man...look forward to future seasons of fall fun!
[quote=Chrisrock;733981]I'm not sure how college works where you went, ..../quote] ...

... generally speaking the football season was over by the end of the year, unless the Horns got into the Cotton bowl or some other bowl, if not, ....

although 30 years before they let you into UT, there were not that many "alterntive bowls" to fill the cash box ....

who knows I could have been boinking your mother back then ...

.... did she go to UT?

... generally speaking the football season was over by the end of the year, unless the Horns got into the Cotton bowl or some other bowl, if not, .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
This statement makes no sense in regards to the previous post. I graduated in summer of 1997. The first game of the 1997 year was played in the fall of 1997. Any bowl game would have been 1998.

who knows I could have been boinking your mother back then ...

.... did she go to UT? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ingenious. A 'yo mama' joke from a senior citizen. Well played, sir.
You would think that Gilbert would have a little more field sense in that he is the son of an NFL QB, but I guess we learned that lesson with Chris Simms. Or maybe not. Can't put it all on Gilbert's shoulders, maybe we need to have our receivers catch tennis balls out of a machine like Mike Leach did so they can learn how to catch the ball. BTW, isn't Leach available?
I graduated in '97. Originally Posted by Chrisrock
Summer?

Let me repeat ....

http://mackbrown-texasfootball.com/s...e-results.html

SWC was always tough for UT ... if a SWC team won one game all year ..

... it was a good year if they beat UT.

------ 1997 ------------------------
1996 = 8-5 ........ First in Big 12
1995 = 10-2-1 ..... First in SWC
1994 = 8-4 ... Tied for First in SWC

It is regrettable that the football team failed to play to your expectations!

It appears that ...

.. they did try hard to improve to send you off on a positive note!

Did your mother happen to drive a 1965 mustang back then?
Cheer up Bonghorns!
It could be worse, you could be Cowgirl fans! LOL
Summer? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, summer. Thats when most people graduate. Or let me put it your terms, since you fail reading comprehension: When people are not held back from making the next grade.

SWC was always tough for UT ... if a SWC team won one game all year ..

... it was a good year if they beat UT.

------ 1997 ------------------------
1996 = 8-5 ........ First in Big 12
1995 = 10-2-1 ..... First in SWC
1994 = 8-4 ... Tied for First in SWC Originally Posted by LexusLover
At least you noticed this mistake about including 1997. It appears you can learn something when its shown to you.

Last few years of SWC:
Baylor
Rice
UH
SMU
A&M
TCU
Tech

Any powerhouses there? TCU was not what they are today. It's still a good year for any of these teams if they beat UT.

It is regrettable that the football team failed to play to your expectations! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did you read somewhere that I posted my expectations? My statement was that I had no expectations and that I am used to a team that is less successful than the current regime.

Did your mother happen to drive a 1965 mustang back then? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Seriously? A 60 year old man that throws around bad yo mama jokes? Really? And what is with the pauses?

...your writing style...

...is really annoying...

...and not enhancing your posts...

Before you try to come back with another bad 'yo mama' crack, I suggest you stop and maybe try to pick on someone else.
Put TCU in real conference and they will get manhandled, just like in the old SWC days. Notice how quiet Patterson gets, he knows the Frogs cannot hang with having to produce every week.
Ah you forgot us in the SWC
U of H Cougars
1976 Southwest Conference Co-Champions
1978 Southwest Conference Champions
1979 Southwest Conference Co-Champions
1984 Southwest Conference Co-Champions
Dude.... The Longhorns may suck this year but they are still "My Longhorns", good or bad.... It was tough there for a while after Royal left, and Mack brought us back from the cellar with 9 straight 10 win seasons.... It's a rebuilding year, simple as that.... Do I like it? Hell no..... I have gotten spoiled, as have every other Horns fan out there.... And just my 2 cents, McCoy's little brother is not the answer..... There is a Houston kid by the name of Conner Wood who is waiting patiently on the sidelines for his turn.... 6'4" 225lbs and a rocket for an arm.... He is the one that will take us into the next few years.... It's time for Gilbert to take a seat because he is totally in-effective running this offense..... 58% completions with 7 TD's and 14 interceptions.... And if all that isn't bad enough, Muschamp's defense cannot stop the run, AT ALL... Wakeup is correct in the K-State only threw the football 4 times all night.... 4 TIMES....

So boys, this year is a bust.... Looking forward to 2011.... HOOK'EM HORNS!!!!! Originally Posted by srvfin
+1!!
Yes, summer. Thats when most people graduate.

....I suggest you stop and maybe try to pick on someone else. Originally Posted by Chrisrock
"...summer" .... May is "Summer" ???.... I always understood the "summer session" to be ....

June, July, and August .... how about you?

Did you go to UT @ Austin? [Just to get the facts]

In 1997 "most people" graduated in June, July, or August .. ...

..... rather than May 17th?

Are you feeling "picked on" .... is that kinda like not winning all the games?

Or is it more like attending five years and graduating in the "summer"?
You would think that Gilbert would have a little more field sense in that he is the son of an NFL QB, but I guess we learned that lesson with Chris Simms. Or maybe not. Originally Posted by lickagator39
The shorthorns would have won the Nat'l Championship if they'd benched Simms and gone with Applewhite.

All I can say is that beating TU is going to make the season for a lot of us Aggies. I personally have no problem kicking those pricks while they're down. In a way, it's even more satisfying. Lately, our games haven't meant much. But this year, it will be a consolation prize for the winner, however lame. I'm looking forward to depriving the T-sips of even that minimal satisfaction.

Gig-em!
I personally have no problem kicking those pricks while they're down. In a way, it's even more satisfying.

Gig-em! Originally Posted by lizardking
Cuz ... when they is up ... it's just darn right miserable, ain't it?
"...summer" .... May is "Summer" ???.... I always understood the "summer session" to be ....

June, July, and August .... how about you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sure, May is hot. It sure certainly feels like summer. Oh, I see what you did there. Wikipedia Summer, and it gives you those exact months of June, July and August. Wow, so smart.

Just so you know, UT-Austin (my alma mater) works on Fall and Spring semesters. Don't wikipedia those, cause it might blow your gasket that the Fall semester starts September and goes through December, and Spring goes from January to May. No mention of the "Winter" semester in my course catalog.

..... rather than May 17th? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Congratulations on pulling that date out of your ass. More googling of UT commencement that you pass off as knowledge. Actually, I did not walk on the 17th. Maybe you can do more googling on that.

Are you feeling "picked on" .... is that kinda like not winning all the games? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not feeling "picked on" at all. Just saying that you aren't doing a very good job and should try somewhere else, if that's your thing. I can guarantee you that you are of no threat to me. Just tired of correcting you all the time.

Or is it more like attending five years and graduating in the "summer"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is this some sort of jab? Its not bad. I had a difficult major and actually wanted to enjoy my time there.

In any case, I'm sure I'm more successful than you, so I have no problem admitting it took me 5 years. Otherwise, your name would be BentleyLover or something like that. If I'm not, then congratulations, although I have no idea what a person that successful gets out of your useless attempts at insulting me.

By all means, if you enjoy it, keep trying.