Biden offers sympathy to Houston and Michigan after shootings.

Looks like you missed the fact this is a trumpy thread pointing out Biden gaffes.

Tell your side they aren't in a position to "take" or talk.
If you can't handle a response, don't make a comment.
Just leave airports of the past as being ahead of their times.
Wasn't I suppose to be "packing my bags"...
You aren't in the position to be taking about gaffes... Originally Posted by bb1961
Sorry bud. Not into watching video. You obviously think these back up a point you can't vocalize. If you can tell me what about them backs up a point you won't say, and I still won't watch them. My experience with right wing cobbled videos is that they are usually snippets taken out of context. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You thought process is clear MUNCHY
"You thought process is clear"?

I know it is. Certainly more clear than your words.
I can read too.

I don't see how watching blooper reels clears up anything. They show what happens when public speakers speak frequently. They show you are easily amused.

The only time they mean anything is when they show a misspoken term or phrase being repeated.

I mean, what kind of dipshit would believe Obama thinks there are 57 states? Or would even try to argue the point?
Only a real work of art.
You thought process is clear MUNCHY Originally Posted by bb1961
He just want his pudding , and he's the best hope ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
He just want his pudding , and he's the best hope ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
He do.

The only time they mean anything is when they show a misspoken term or phrase being repeated.

I mean, what kind of dipshit would believe there are 57 states? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
That dipshit would be Obummer...hell everyone misspeaks 57 states many times!! Don't you??
I guess all his gaffs are when he's just looking for a laugh.
Were you his joke writer? You were working over time MUNCHY!!
You're in the could of...would of...should of department of damage control for Obummer.
Trump is President now and will win reelection in 2020...DEAL WITH IT!!
Liberalism is a gutless chose...enjoy.