Putin schools Obama again

• WTF
  • 10-02-2015, 10:15 PM
Riiiiiiiight.

Brilliant to WDF, the moronic buffoon, who hears it daily from the dull bimbos he surrounds himself with. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You like sharp homo's to fill your ass daily with glitter...
Who, exactly, do you think you quoted? And you see whooores, just like the rest of us, dirtbag. And I feel sorry for the whooore that has to act like you're a good time Originally Posted by WombRaider
well dipshit let me lay this out so you will understand,most of the women I see, I contact thru P411 much better class of women than the ones you fined on Backpage, because usually the ones on backpage carry baggage I don't like to be around so go head have your fun and you should always practice safe sex so your wife is not a victim of your stupidity
You like sharp homo's to fill your ass daily with glitter... Originally Posted by WTF
No I don't but it sounds like you know who to call.
You like sharp homo's to fill your ass daily with glitter... Originally Posted by WTF

And Turdy, before I forget, this ones for you!
more like this

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Another wing nut circle jerk. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's not what the "Left-Wing Nuts" call it .....

.... they call it a "mutual enjoyment by significant others" to be PC!

But it's actually "Butt Fucking Buddies".
....much better class of women .... Originally Posted by gary5912
Who told you he hobbies with "women"? The only "women" he "gets" are the ones who can slip their clit through the glory hole down at the truck stop.
I forgot, you lick Dick Cheney's ass. Sounds like a plan he would come up with. Let's go to war with the second most powerful military on earth....over Syria.

You're a genius.

If we didn't have whinny pussy democrats pissing over our shoulders all the time we might be able to actually win a war without their cowardly cut and running everytime the going get tough. But I guess we're stuck with you big pussies.

The Russkies are a third rate power and we could go through them like crap through a goose. You Dems are scared too death of them. Get some fucking back bone and call their bluff. We could kick their asses and they know it. We should never back down to those commie bastards or let them get the upper hand. Some one needs to slap some sense into BO. Put some fucking air to air missles on our jets and blow a few of theirs out of the sky. Let's see who backs off then. Jesus Christ you Dems are cowards!!!!! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Let's go to war with the second most powerful military on earth....over Syria. You're a genius. Originally Posted by timpage
So that's why Obaminable keeps stepping back when Putin steps up ....

.... it's not part of his exit strategy from the White House to tarnish his "legacy"!

Speaking of being a "genius"!

Oh, BTW, your hero in the White House is also afraid of ISIS ... not to mention .... Syria, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, .... etc., etc. He was "crafty" enough to procrastinate until a "real military" invaded Syria so he could then proclaim .....

.. "how stupid it would be to take on ..

.. "the second most powerful military on earth"!!!

(Is the "first most powerful military on earth" now the Chinese?)

"more flexibility" is the "new foreign policy"!!!!
Commies love Putin.
If we didn't have whinny pussy democrats pissing over our shoulders all the time we might be able to actually win a war without their cowardly cut and running everytime the going get tough. But I guess we're stuck with you big pussies.

The Russkies are a third rate power and we could go through them like crap through a goose. You Dems are scared too death of them. Get some fucking back bone and call their bluff. We could kick their asses and they know it. We should never back down to those commie bastards or let them get the upper hand. Some one needs to slap some sense into BO. Put some fucking air to air missles on our jets and blow a few of theirs out of the sky. Let's see who backs off then. Jesus Christ you Dems are cowards!!!!! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

If this is actually true, the Dali is right..

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-k...ft-60-minutes/

Jack Barsky: .. "There's three things I tell people that the Russians were afraid of. AIDS, Jewish people and Ronald Reagan."
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2015, 08:34 AM
If this is actually true, the Dali is right..

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-k...ft-60-minutes/

Jack Barsky: .. "There's three things I tell people that the Russians were afraid of. AIDS, Jewish people and Ronald Reagan." Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Why don't you tell the whole truth....they thought Reagan crazy enough to start a nuclear war. Wow...we need more Presidents like that, maybe we can find one that really will start one and then you and TDL can go J/O together.

Jack Barsky: There's three things I tell people that the Russians were afraid of. AIDS, Jewish people and Ronald Reagan. And they were deathly...
Steve Kroft: In that order?
Jack Barsky: I think Ronald Reagan took the top spot. They thought he would push the button.
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2015, 08:39 AM
Riiiiiiiight. Obama meant to step in that dog shit. Just like he meant to stabilize Libya. Or Egypt. Or Iraq. Or Afghanistan. Or not enable Iran to acquire nukes.

Newflash to WDF: we're pretty much already pulled out. That's the "Obama Doctrine." We "lead from behind" and let the appropriate nations "step up."

Then the US will take hundreds of thousands of refugees.

Brilliant to WDF, the moronic buffoon, who hears it daily from the dull bimbos he surrounds himself with. Originally Posted by gnadfly
He fucked up in Libya. Should have left the Dictator in power.

He fucked up in Egypt but quickly backed the new Dictator.

Bush was the idiot trying to spread Democracy to the ME.

Obama did exactly what he had to do....Bush's Wars drove of the price of oil , which empowered the Russians. Which also hurt our country!

The whole Iraq War was the worst mistake in this nations history.
well dipshit let me lay this out so you will understand,most of the women I see, I contact thru P411 much better class of women than the ones you fined on Backpage, because usually the ones on backpage carry baggage I don't like to be around so go head have your fun and you should always practice safe sex so your wife is not a victim of your stupidity Originally Posted by gary5912
Wife ? woomby with a "wife" ? Did he finally get Big Sir drunk enough to rush him to the alter of penises down at Talleywackers and actually marry him ? He's NOT getting another wedding gift from me if that's so ! He never said thanks for the brown sheet set he received when he proclaimed his "never ending love" for shammy and announced his "engagement" here ! He was probably upset that the sheets didn't come with a brown "crust" on them already !
  • DSK
  • 10-03-2015, 09:12 AM
He fucked up in Libya. Should have left the Dictator in power.

He fucked up in Egypt but quickly backed the new Dictator.

Bush was the idiot trying to spread Democracy to the ME.

Obama did exactly what he had to do....Bush's Wars drove of the price of oil , which empowered the Russians. Which also hurt our country!

The whole Iraq War was the worst mistake in this nations history. Originally Posted by WTF
We should have left them alone.
  • DSK
  • 10-03-2015, 09:13 AM
I forgot, you lick Dick Cheney's ass. Sounds like a plan he would come up with. Let's go to war with the second most powerful military on earth....over Syria.

You're a genius. Originally Posted by timpage
I agree it is a disastrous idea to want to fight the Russians. Besides, they are mostly white folks, which the world is running out of and need more of them. Why kill off white people?

I don't want to kill off anyone but it is particularly stupid to try and kill white people who will kill a bunch of us on their way to hell.