James Webb defends the historical aspect of the Confederate battle flag

BigTurds is a coward. He won't show up here.
No, it doesn't. Until you show me an official document, there was no recognition by the Union of the confederacy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Since you're such a "history buff" ... was there

"an official document" drawn up and signed by England that the

"United States of America' was "recognized" as a "country"?

If so, please name it and give the date, so I can look it up and read it.
Just wondering......

What flag was flying over SC when they ended segregation? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
What does that matter? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I think that is your answer, DL. But you already knew that.
Judgement does not trump the lack of an official document regarding the matter. The truth is that one does not exist because the Union never legally recognized the confederacy because the confederacy was never legitimate under US law, therefore they could not be recognized, de facto or otherwise. Originally Posted by WombRaider
As officials in Lincoln's cabinet, their judgement is more official than yours, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
If you knew then what you know now would you have supported James Webb?

Did I get that right?
There goes bigtex's Webb/Edwards 2016 bumper sticker.
  • WTF
  • 06-26-2015, 06:58 AM
If you knew then what you know now would you have supported James Webb?

Did I get that right? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
If you did ,it would be a first!

If you did ,it would be a first!

Originally Posted by WTF

I believe I came from God. You believe you came from a monkey.

You've convinced me.
  • WTF
  • 06-26-2015, 08:32 AM
I believe I came from God. You believe you came from a monkey.

You've convinced me. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Monkey God....

You want my gun Jesus?

I gotcha gun.

Right here!

WTF ponders where he came from.
  • WTF
  • 06-26-2015, 09:01 AM
  • WTF
  • 06-26-2015, 09:04 AM

WTF ponders where he came from. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You keep disrespecting the son of God and you'll have hell to pay!

As officials in Lincoln's cabinet, their judgement is more official than yours, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Their judgement is not an official recognition. You know this. There was no official documentation recognizing the confederacy. Their judgement is not official recognition.
You do know that there is official and there is official.

A number of years ago a company executive took his sucessor to court. His claim was that the new CEO was not really the new CEO. It was a family company and the new CEO was a relative. Anyway, the old CEO died shortly after he forced (so the story goes) the second in command to resign. This put the third in command the position of CEO upon the death of the old CEO. The complainiant (who was a lawyer as well) said that his resignation was not official and there was no paperwork to back up the claim. He did walk out that day with his stuff. Anyway (recognition, I'm getting to that), the complainant's case was that he was the new CEO and not the other guy. He wrote up a court brief laying out his case and it was presented to the judge. Now remember NBK you said official recognition. Anyway, the judge read the brief and decided in favor of the new CEO immediately. The complainant asked WTF? The judge said that you say you are the CEO is that right? Yes, I am said the complainant. Then why did you refer to the new CEO as the CEO everytime in your brief. You must know that he is the CEO and you're not and so that is how I decided my case. Unofficial becomes official because of an act and not because of the paperwork.