abortion

You don't want to get vaccinated but if you don't, you may spread Covid and cause people to die. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... Mate, you're argueing the wrong thing here.
IF it's "My body - My choice" - then THAT'S the decision.
I decide ... Not the government.

(but of course I got the vaxx - 'cause Trump said it was a good idea.)

### Salty
Hard to understand Salty sometimes.

Seems like he wants to force women to have babies, as the view is a life is endangered if not.

But he doesn't want to force people to get vaccinated, so then they can spread Covid and endanger many other peoples lives.
  • WTF
  • 05-11-2022, 06:59 AM
Hard to understand Salty sometimes.

Seems like he wants to force women to have babies, as the view is a life is endangered if not.

But he doesn't want to force people to get vaccinated, so then they can spread Covid and endanger many other peoples lives. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I did not want to force folks to get vaccinated and I do not want to force women to have a child.
You don't want to get vaccinated but if you don't, you may spread Covid and cause people to die. Originally Posted by VitaMan
you do know that vaccinated people can spread covid, right??? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
boom!

bahahahahaha!
Nothing like a little deflection, eh, one of the legendary five D’Souza of DPSTtery!
Nothing like a little deflection, eh, one of the legendary five D’Souza of DPSTtery! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
DPST!!!!
What would be wrong with letting each individual woman decide for herself whether to have a baby or not ?

No imposing on others.....no arbitrary decisions on when life begins......consistent with American ideas of freedom.

Why is that so difficult ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Nothing wrong with a women deciding to have a baby or not. But once this baby is growing inside her womb it's like signing a contract, you're pretty much committed to it. Rove vs Wade was never Constitutionally sound anyway so something has to give. Two things I think will eventually happen. The Supreme Court will distance itself from Rove vs Wade and hand it over to each individual State to decide how they want to legislate Abortions, or Doctors who would perform Abortions can only legally do so if they can document the Abortion had to be performed because of a Medical Emergency to save the would be mother's life. Either way the way Rove vs Wade stands at present is out the window.
You're killing me.. It's ROE vs. Wade, not ''Rove''.. Karl Rove wasn't involved!

If they scuttle Roe, the States decide.. Not Doctors, unless a State grants that to Doctors via legislation.
You're killing me.. It's ROE vs. Wade, not ''Rove''.. Karl Rove wasn't involved!

If they scuttle Roe, the States decide.. Not Doctors, unless a State grants that to Doctors via legislation. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I never said Doctors would decide anything but a legislative body can definitely put an end to Doctors performing random abortions just because a women decides she wants one. That can happen and it might.
Why can't you leave other people alone ? They don't have the same beliefs you do.
Why can't you leave other people alone ? They don't have the same beliefs you do. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That's one reason why the likelihood the Abortion issue will most likely be handed over to individual States to decide. Some States have the vast majority of people who don't support Abortion and other States the vast majority of the people do.
Why can't you leave other people alone ? They don't have the same beliefs you do. Originally Posted by VitaMan

who appointed you as the moral moron of eccie?
That's one reason why the likelihood the Abortion issue will most likely be handed over to individual States to decide. Some States have the vast majority of people who don't support Abortion and other States the vast majority of the people do. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Agree, that is super likely. And we will get 50 definitions of ''life'', 50 forms of punishment (or no punishment), and lots of abortion travel, along with Pfizer profit spikes for its at home abortion pill.

Great solution, Republicans.
Agree, that is super likely. And we will get 50 definitions of ''life'', 50 forms of punishment (or no punishment), and lots of abortion travel, along with Pfizer profit spikes for its at home abortion pill.

Great solution, Republicans. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

blame the founding fathers and the Federal Republic they created