trimmed vs shaved

Nice trim and gift wrapped in sexy panties :-) for me. I love to unwrap that sweet gift. I don't use my teeth that much anyway to get the dental floss effect. I only gently bite her on the buttocks
Just look at the avatar !!Pretty much sums up my opinion.
More is better
I almost threw up just looking at that hairy beast, I mean pussy. Originally Posted by BLM69

Ok....this seriously made me laugh out loud! So, if I grow mine out you'll chicken out and not cum say hi?
  • BLM69
  • 03-14-2016, 10:57 PM
Ok....this seriously made me laugh out loud! So, if I grow mine out you'll chicken out and not cum say hi? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I'll have to cum say hi to you're mouth only, I was born in the 70s but I'm not into the furry kittys, I actually text my regulars each time before coming out and remind them to have the kitty extra smooth for me.
I love the combo—smooth side to side of beautiful lips (and smooth below too), but with a small triangle patch or landing strip above (with a slight space from top of pussy to bottom of hair region.) I enjoy kissing and licking that soft little patch as I'm coming up for air.
I'm all about being trimmed.
I used to shave it all off...but I cut myself really bad shaving once...
Trimmed for me!
I don't have a landing strip or anything. I just neatly trim the whole area, front and back.
Def. a trimmed fan here
I love them all.
Yummy.
Bald!
I've got a little patch up top and I'm shaved clean down below and along my bikini line. I must say a majority of guys dig a little bit of hair as I've gotten so many compliments on my tiny patch that I've decided to keep it a while
I like "Slickys" all the way!!
Trimmed is good, shaved is nice. In between, not so much.