Dadnlilsis: A Husband and Wife Team

My mother was not and is not pimping me or sending me to stud service...but protecting me from mean and abusive people. Originally Posted by dadnlilsis
By sending her then 19 or 20 year old daughter to swingers parties with her almost 30 years older boyfriend? Some might have chosen sending the child to relatives in another city or state (or maybe to school), but I gotta give your mom credit for a seriously creative parenting choice on this one.....

Your writing style is very similar to your hubby's, btw. Some married couples grow to look alike over time, so I guess this is just the literary equivalent.
im a hooker, there is always something pointing at me LOL!
Of coarse everything in this post is done with a smile on my face just so no one feels attacked = ) Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
I love it when she talks that way..f***ing sexy!

"Cock, Cum and Candy bars" well at least you don't have to worry about groceries
S-Man...that is a good question and we don't have an answer. Also, we are not listed as providers here nor does it look like ECCIE is gonna allow us to become verified providers so why do we get kicked out of posting on any forum other than coed? Originally Posted by dadnlilsis
registered members can post in welcome & intros, alerts, co-ed, Requests & ISOs, sandbox, Indy & Agency & AMP & Studio & Strip Club & Ohter reviews.

only verified providers can post in the Providers Ads and the Weekend Lineup forums.

so, which other forums were you "kicked out of"??

i would suggest you check w/ Holly & Rod - they're members her who schedule MFM sessions. they might be able to give you tips on how to setup your account.
their showcase: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=4557
Hubby always helps me write...I do all the typing.
I posted in the reivew section stating that i probably had 15 orgasms not 30 or 40 and a couple of other things but my posting was removed.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-16-2012, 05:04 PM
I think these two should stick to AR ... where situations of cuckolding and other cuckquean activities would fit in better.

Usually I would read something like this and think some serious subbing is going on my the lady... but something in me here is leaning towards not so, or maybe totally willing slavery at it's finest....
This sounds like a b movie from the Lifetime network. Mom tells her 19 year old daughter she's swinging, and says she can do it too, but only if she does it with her own boyfriend? Then mom drops daughter off with older boyfriend for a 5 day swinger fest weekend, only to find the daughter is not leaving and is in love. I'm calling bullshit on the whole thing. What woman would let her 50 year old boyfriend spend a sex weekend with her 19 year old daughter. I'm still confused as to what your original post was even about? Was it an ad, a disclaimer, or did you just feel the need to blog about your dreamed up Jerry Springer story?
Hubby always helps me write...I do all the typing. Originally Posted by dadnlilsis
ah, dic(k)tation.
I'd rather just have the candy bar.
Still no ruling on the revealing of BCD info huh?
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-16-2012, 05:51 PM
If the writer of a review shares his ROS with the subject of a review, there is no issue. At least from my understanding.
Still no ruling on the revealing of BCD info huh? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
As I recall, dad and sis stated they got the info from the reviewer himself. The mods can (and probably will) correct me if I'm wrong, but I think an exception to the general rule is when the revealing party is the author (i.e. the person writing the review can tell anybody what he wrote, but he can't tell them what you or I wrote in private brackets). If that's not the rule, then the rule is illogical, imho.
Not that keen on a MFM myself but do want to welcome you two. My fear of having to change my handle to "Stubby needle noodle dick" is a huge deterrent, so it's not a judgement thing.

Don't be discouraged by the nay-sayers - if you take care of business (TCB in board slang) i.e. schedule integrity, deliver on menu (what acts you are ok with or not) and treat clients respectfully, you can have fun and probably a good supplemental income. For a silly whore and monger board we do have some extremely narrow minded and vocal citizens. Your behavior and reputation will eventually quiet them down.

The age thing is whining jealousy in my humble opinion, many of us 50+ geezers love reliving our youth with the younger women on the board.

Holly and Rod were mentioned and from what I've read they have a similar business setup but there are a number of historical posts that make me think you should not totally follow their example.

Good luck and again, welcome.
mtabsw, my sentiments exactly [i was writing this post as you posted and just saw it]

i call bs on the few who are making all kinds of ASSumptions about dad n lil sis.
with all the possibilities in this world, why is it so difficult to understand their situation??
has a 50-something man NEVER married a 20-something woman??
has a mother NEVER suggested her daughter get it on w/ her lover??
has a man and a woman NEVER swung as well as provide??
their profile says "We are a married couple that love MFM 3way play!!" and their Interests are "Sex, Sex and more Sex!"
Novel? not in the least.

maybe it's hypnosis, maybe it's white slavery, maybe they're aliens who've come here to teach us a lesson about tolerance and acceptance, maybe they just fucking horny all the time.
i dont know and i dont care.
i say let them have the fun and delites they seek.

tho the BCD info leakage should be investigated.
==update: others just commented on it while i was writing this post.

i, too, wondered about the post out of nowhere [they've had an acct since jun 2012 and she's changed her mind on solo acts at least twice], but you cant make up this stuff. it's too real, at least in my opinion.
we could ask TastyTori
"Sissy is now offering 1on1 time and has made a new friend in TastyTori so we are now offering doubles(FFM) as well." from this post http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...79#post2866279

perhaps they could follow ~Ze~'s suggestion of going into the Another Realm forum for discussions and seeking out like minded individuals. they might be welcomed there and not be treated so harshly.
or read holly's and rod's reviews about how not to have a session [my interpretation of their reviews]

and i suggest they read the board's and various forums' guidelines so they know where and what to post.

bottom line, getting it on w/ a young spinner blonde and her guy does sounds like fun to me, but i'm not yet ready to jump into their bed.
but i'm not ruling it out, just yet.
if i do go, i hope it would be another deliteful experience.

so, i suggest lighten up on these folks unless you have hard evidence to the contrary.
unless of course you just want to create some drama w/out reason :^)
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=479448 Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
No, that's an old review from back in June.

There is another review from a day or two ago that I commented in. It is gone.

The "reviewer" was writing the most ridiculous Penthouse Letters stuff about how Lil Sis had 30 or 40 orgasms in an hour (I kid you not) during their 3-some. The "reviewer" also spend a little TOO MUCH time writing about what a stud PapaBear was and what a lean, hard body he had. I think somebody spend a lot of time looking at himself in the mirror.