No shit

You guys have me laughing my fucking ASS off!! GP !! Whosdair !!! LMFAO!! Where do you guys find those pics?!?!? just to funny!~

PK
of an overbite is when your eating pussy and it tastes like shit Originally Posted by petiteassman
hahahahah
It's not always as bad as you think. I told a provider she had lint in her ass earlier this year and she giggled and cleaned up with a wet wipe. I guess you got to read the girl, but if I can't tell a person something like that I'm probably not going to see them twice. Honesty backfires too, I've been asked to leave, or made forcibly.

Depending on her rate, a smelly ass is failing to provide on her end. If you like her you have to tell her, in case she doesn't know. It's the nice thing to do.
I'm sorry but if someone isn't clean for you, provider or otherwise, thats a sign of disrespect. If you have respect for yourself and others, your p***y should shine bright like a diamond and smell like roses.
  • GP
  • 01-25-2013, 02:04 PM
your p***y should shine bright like a diamond and smell like roses. Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
Is pussy a bad word now?
Another reason for good hygiene: to avoid the stomach bug nonovirus, which shit can carry.
Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
your p***y should shine bright like a diamond and smell like roses.
Is pussy a bad word now? Originally Posted by GP
taint that sweet,

mmmmmmm
well it looked right, it smelled right, errrr it tasted right. But glad she made me take a shower to make my red beard grey again.
Yet there is this one gal at the bar where going in with a bloody mary beard would be worth it for the forever silence. just sayin
Another reason for good hygiene: to avoid the stomach bug nonovirus, which shit can carry. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Yeah, I was thinking that too, no one needs to be coming down with that shit, no pun intended.
yuck