......... heh

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Damn DG what did Alyssa do to you personally To alter her pic and make it appear she is preggo. Looks like you are hell bent on trying to hurt her business ijs
Damn DG what did Alyssa do to you personally To alter her pic and make it appear she is preggo. Looks like you are hell bent on trying to hurt her business ijs Originally Posted by Thatdude
Alter???!!!
Im confused, Shes prego? Originally Posted by Sonya
Yeah... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I got that 'very' recent & up to date pic from them ^^^^
I think someone's been using dated pics.
Now that's funny right there...
Alter???!!! Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
One could also take from that pic that she is attempting to pinch out the shit of her life.....
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Saw her yesterday...didn't look a hint towards what you got there. That's a crazy photoshop job though...GD.
Damn DG what did Alyssa do to you personally To alter her pic and make it appear she is preggo. Looks like you are hell bent on trying to hurt her business ijs Originally Posted by Thatdude
There are tons of guys out there who compete with women daily. All they really need to do is sign up as a provider and they'll have the "another realm" forum on lock. ;-)
So much for the nicer formulated DG - heh. potentially violating a number of guidelines, living on the edge. Watch out now!

Which ones?
I don't see any violations
From what I've see of Alyssa XOXO, she has a great sense of humor...can't imagine she doesn't think that avatar is hysterical...and quite hot. And clever.
So much for the nicer formulated DG - heh. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
I do what I can
potentially violating a number of guidelines, living on the edge. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
I don't see any violations Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude

From what I've see of Alyssa XOXO, she has a great sense of humor...can't imagine she doesn't think that avatar is hysterical...and quite hot. And clever. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
True but her WK's not so much
True but her WK's not so much Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Exactly what I was thinking...lol
True but her WK's not so much Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Exactly what I was thinking...lol Originally Posted by LilMynx69
She has White Knights?
Truth be told I actually think it is funny. Though not his intent looks like he's turning into her accidental WK. ;-)