Global Warming hits the US hard

It's hilarious (if it were so sad!) how these whining, wimps like WTF, are consistently making noise about the doomed Earth from alleged changes in the weather over 100's of years, but scoff at rogue nations getting nuclear weapons with delivery systems that could change the Earth OVERNIGHT!

Does WTF keep his "security blankie" under his desk for the "incoming"?

Is that near Galveston, AssUp?
It's hilarious (if it were so sad!) how these whining, wimps like WTF, are consistently making noise about the doomed Earth from alleged changes in the weather over 100's of years, but scoff at rogue nations getting nuclear weapons with delivery systems that could change the Earth OVERNIGHT!

Does WTF keep his "security blankie" under his desk for the "incoming"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
His " blankie " and his shrilLIARy blowup doll !!!

Is that near Galveston, AssUp? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I knew you would like that. LOL!!!
You are such an idiot.

You can witness cigarette smoking now and not see the negative results for decades.

Same with GW. It is a slow process.

So when the tipping point comes....you will be long gone and dead.

Fucking rain forest in Brazil will be a flatland.

You GOP led dipshits can't seem to think long term.

That is why SS/Medicare and the Federal Debt is in the shape it is.

] Originally Posted by WTF
I'm the idiot?

Surely Someone with your knowledge and concern shouldn't be constructing million dollar huge carbon footprint homes?

(Or do you? Isn't it better to now say you were just joking about the home building thing so you can maintain your global warming purity? Go ahead own up to the truth, that you're an assistant interior director with a lisp. Not that there's anything wrong with that)

What are you, some sort of zealous hypocrite?

And why are you railing against me, a poor texas boy, who doesn't own a
90 foot yacht and private jets and ten palatial estates- you should be all over al gore or Leonardo DiCaprio or the Kennedy family or George Clooney, who just like you, live one way and preach the other way against the poor slob with a bar be que pit
What a total dunce.. THE WEATHER IS CLIMATE! Originally Posted by garhkal
Was probably referring to it like the weather event in Houston this year.

Is that near Galveston, AssUp? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You’d be the one who’d know that, LLiarMan.

Of course, you’d say it was Clarksville.

Surely Someone with your knowledge ....

.... that you're an assistant interior director with a lisp.

What are you, some sort of zealous hypocrite?

And why are you railing against me... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Are you talking about WTF?

The guy who cleans up the construction debris at the end of the job is "in the home building business" ..... and that includes the "landscaping counselor"!

Why does he "rail" ... ? It deflects from his own bullshit! It distracts.

Have you ever noticed how he changes the subject to something he believes he knows about then starts the rant with name-calling and marginalizing when that gets shoved up his worn out ass?

He doesn't know a fucking thing about "booking flights" so he reverts to talking shit about "the elite," like he hangs out with them!!!! He claims not to like Sheila Jackson, but blames her taking someone's seat on United !!!!!
With record or near record cold across a wide swath of America down to even snow in florida thought I'd resuscitate this thread so wtf can talk about weather versus climate

He can also return to his do as I say, but I'll do as i please preaching

I just wonder, though, why it's wrong to reflect on a weather event such as this cold in relation to global warming by realists and be scolded about the difference between weather and climate

when every time there is a weather event, such as a hurricane or lack of a hurricane or a cold snap or a hot streak or too much rain or not enough rain or California wild fires etc the global warmists assert these events are proof of their claims

seems rather odd don't you think?
With record or near record cold across a wide swath of America down to even snow in florida thought I'd resuscitate this thread so wtf can talk about weather versus climate

He can also return to his do as I say, but I'll do as i please preaching

I just wonder, though, why it's wrong to reflect on a weather event such as this cold in relation to global warming by realists and be scolded about the difference between weather and climate

when every time there is a weather event, such as a hurricane or lack of a hurricane or a cold snap or a hot streak or too much rain or not enough rain or California wild fires etc the global warmists assert these events are proof of their claims

seems rather odd don't you think? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Hey NGIAT, it’s now called “ Climate Change”. How convenient. The climate always changes. A man doesn’t have a thing to do with it.

seems rather odd don't you think? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It's not odd for Liberals and other dumbshits.

I recall about 30 or so years ago trying to fly out of San Antonio for Denver on an early morning flight after SA got 19 inches of snow (heard Houston got a heavy dose also on the same night)! Was trying to make a connecting flight to Boise where it was minus 15 when I finally arrived.

The dinosaurs probably experienced some "isolated" weather "events"!

And like the "dinosaurs" today there were probably some who just dismissed it as being a "glitch" in the "weather"! Until the leaves began to fall on a regular basis or their main courses began to migrate to warmer parts of the world!

Does WTF keep his "security blankie" under his desk for the "incoming"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Assup's other shandle is "security blankie" ?
Assup's other shandle is "security blankie" ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
WTF will have to ...

.. then. AssUp sure can't do it!
It's cold in Galveston ....

.. they are saving the turtles ....

http://www.khou.com/news/local/anima...oast/505039858

This "weather change" is tough on them.

Hey, AssUp, you helping to save the salamanders in Barton's Creek?
al gore tweeted the other day that the bitter cold was exactly what we should expect from the climate crisis

wtf should quietly counsel him about climate versus a weather event