Nearly 17,000 Attend Trump’s Cincinnati, Ohio Rally

I wonder if he’s taking those same folks from town to town? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would expect anything less form you.
Thank you valued assault supporter.
Links, please.

And again, I've got to ask whether you own a MAGA hat. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Once again...I do, you want to come assault me??
Big talker...
I wouldn't say that at all. There was a great deal of coverage of his Cincinnati rally. Trump's support is still very strong among his base. Everything I read on Trump's support is that his base is totally loyal to him.

The majority of African Americans and Hispanics do not support Trump. He won in 2016 without much support from those 2 voting blocs and he could do so again in 2020. For obvious reasons, turnout for AAs in 2016 was much lower than in 2012. I'm sure that Democratic strategy in 2020 will be to increase turnout among those 2 groups. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
AA's have never supported Republican in any significant numbers.
The support of Hispanics for Trump is higher than you would like to think...contrary to your belief the illegal immigration issue among Hispanics legally here in this country is strongly in favor of Trump.
In regards to his base support the LSM says otherwise...hence "fake news"!!
Who's lying...you or them??
Take your pick on what article you want to "believe".

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=m...ally+crumbling
AA's have never supported Republican in any significant numbers.
The support of Hispanics for Trump is higher than you would like to think...contrary to your belief the illegal immigration issue among Hispanics legally here in this country is strongly in favor of Trump.
In regards to his base support the LSM says otherwise...hence "fake news"!!
Who's lying...you or them??
Take your pick on what article you want to "believe".

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=m...ally+crumbling Originally Posted by bb1961

Do you have any proof to back up your statement about Trump's increasing support among Hispanics?

I don't think Trump's base is crumbling. You accuse me of lying. So do YOU think Trump's base is crumbling? If you agree with me, you're calling yourself a liar. If you agree that Trump's base is in fact crumbling, it would be difficult to support your opinion that Trump will win the 2020 election in a landslide of monumental proportions.
What is your point...I'm sure you don't know or understand the definition of a rally?? I simple search will hopefully enlighten you. A common denominator in ALL your gibberish about Trump rally's is to explain away the support...I understand the TDS is a strong force in you and a strong showings in rally after rally mean nothing to you. You will be able to explain away every rally after rally all the way up to the election...save your breath because we aren't buying it!! Can you show us the strong support anywhere for ANY one of the assclowns...GOOG LUCK.
You forgot to include in your last sentence...want to hear from others BUT only near my own intellectual level. You want to weed out the...RIFF RAFF!! Originally Posted by bb1961
As usual, the intent of my post went completely over your head.

Answer the question: Do you believe that rallies such as the on in Cincinnati has an impact on undecided voters elsewhere in the country?

Support for rallies of the other "assclowns" is irrelevant to the question I am asking.
As usual, the intent of my post went completely over your head.

Answer the question: Do you believe that rallies such as the on in Cincinnati has an impact on undecided voters elsewhere in the country?

Support for rallies of the other "assclowns" is irrelevant to the question I am asking. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Again enthusiasm of such rallies indeed has potential impact on other voters, albeit small, in regards to both turnout and enthusiasm at additional rallies.

Total undecided voters are few and and far between. Most have a leaning one way or another.

Those leaning toward Trump could indeed be caught up in rally enthusiasm.

Those leaning against Trump could indeed either be turned or convinced to not even turn out based on enthusiasm.

2016 is a prime example of the exact situation. Trump got those borderline states enthusiastic about him and Hillary didn't garner the same effect.

Every little thing will effect the end result and the Dems are not ginning up the same level of excitement, yet again.
Again enthusiasm of such rallies indeed has potential impact on other voters, albeit small, in regards to both turnout and enthusiasm at additional rallies.

Total undecided voters are few and and far between. Most have a leaning one way or another.

Those leaning toward Trump could indeed be caught up in rally enthusiasm.

Those leaning against Trump could indeed either be turned or convinced to not even turn out based on enthusiasm.

2016 is a prime example of the exact situation. Trump got those borderline states enthusiastic about him and Hillary didn't garner the same effect.

Every little thing will effect the end result and the Dems are not ginning up the same level of excitement, yet again. Originally Posted by eccielover
You could be right. Thanks for your response.

The Dems did a fantastic job of generating excitement in the 2018 midterms. Whether the same excitement will be found among Democratic voters in 2020 is yet to be seen. Right now there is no one who can match the appeal on the Democratic side that Obama had in 2008 and 2012.
What happened to the Clinton tour? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by bambino

Lets all sing along, friend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9GzKO1OgVc