NASTY NASTY QUESTIONS AGAIN, ADVISE PLEASE.

I pretty much stay in the same area Originally Posted by bustyamy
I know cows roam..... I had no ideal that whales are territorial.... Learn something everyday.
I'm wondering whether Amy could corroborate that this guy actually came 4 times as implied in the title...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1047964
Yep, he wanted a 5th, but me wore out told him NO! Had a hell of a time though. Nothing to do with this thread, the only toy he played with was me. The joys of being young
I know cows roam..... I had no ideal that whales are territorial.... Learn something everyday. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

You know a lot about farm animals huh? You got a purty mouth boy.....
Yep, he wanted a 5th, but me wore out told him NO! Had a hell of a time though. Nothing to do with this thread, the only toy he played with was me. The joys of being young Originally Posted by bustyamy
More like....the joys of being inhuman, subhuman, or superhuman.
So I popped my Nuru cherry, learned a few things and just ordered another gallon to keep doing it! Was super fun, but got me hot and horny and turned my into a super freak! Next time, more nuru gel, and less fuckfest in the nuru. But what the hell, it was fun
More like....the joys of being inhuman, subhuman, or superhuman. Originally Posted by Sarunga
He since had a second review, I think it said 4-5 times as well! It's rare, but possible!
  • GTO
  • 05-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Amy, I've done nuru before, I volunteer for any experiments !
Amy, I've done nuru before, I volunteer for any experiments ! Originally Posted by GTO
Trust me.... It is really great with someone that does not think it is " wrestling"
Amy, I've done nuru before, I volunteer for any experiments ! Originally Posted by GTO

Let me know babe, today was my second time and super fucking sexy. And sensual wrestling is also fun (maybe not at the same time). Love rubbing boobs and shaved pussy all over you!!!
Trust me.... It is really great with someone that does not think it is " wrestling" Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
From your reviews the past year, would that experience be from the $60 hand job or the 100 bucks you dropped at a strip club? Just asking.....
I've had nuru a few times. That shit makes my fur look fantastic!
I've had nuru a few times. That shit makes my fur look fantastic! Originally Posted by boardman
Cum by, I'll condition your fur, and have you some warm milk baby I'll let you put your paws all over my juicy ass!
From your reviews the past year, would that experience be from the $60 hand job or the 100 bucks you dropped at a strip club? Just asking..... Originally Posted by Russ38

Russ, unlike you, I do not feel the need to post every Hooktard adventure. I am partial to good looking ones, that offer a service I might like.

PA is the only reason I chronicle my events,, unless I find something that is not worthy..

So far in my learning curve, I am doing pretty good there.
Russ, unlike you, I do not feel the need to post every Hooktard adventure. I am partial to good looking ones, that offer a service I might like.

PA is the only reason I chronicle my events,, unless I find something that is not worthy.. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Believe me, if I took the time to post every Hooktard adventure, I'd have to quit my day job. But even with the many reviews I don't write, I still try to pass the info along in other avenues such as ISO, Coed, ML etc. With this being an information exchange site, any information in regards to the hobby could be useful to someone whether you feel it's relevant or not.