Just want to show eccie members AMOR!!:)

Man, I expected this thread to be more dudes drunkenly bawling "ShOW uS ur B00bs!11!!!"

Am disappoint.
I don't want to see any dudes bawling or brawling...I'd prefer to see SC (drunken stupor comes later), in a physical altercation of strength with say, Sofia Simms, mixed with some Nuru gel or baby oil, as they wear each other down, arms give out, as they get closer now, the tension turns to lust as tits massage one another, fingers start to wander in search for a warm, moist place, tongues inter-twine, pussies grind into a heated 69, then they notice my HARD Salute, and a double BBBJ ensues, some TUMA, then MISH as SC rides SS mouth CG-style, cuming hard, dismounts her face and licks her juices, as SS begins to suck SC's tongue in DeepFK, damn I gotta have SC in K9, see that ASS, as I'm pounding her, she's 69 SS as SS commences to BLS on me and TUMA intermixed with DATY on SC's clit...mmmmmmmmm, one can only dream!

I'd more interested in that than what you're talkin' about jbravo!
I don't want to see any dudes bawling or brawling...I'd prefer to see SC (drunken stupor comes later), in a physical altercation of strength with say, Sofia Simms, mixed with some Nuru gel or baby oil, as they wear each other down, arms give out, as they get closer now, the tension turns to lust as tits massage one another, fingers start to wander in search for a warm, moist place, tongues inter-twine, pussies grind into a heated 69, then they notice my HARD Salute, and a double BBBJ ensues, some TUMA, then MISH as SC rides SS mouth CG-style, cuming hard, dismounts her face and licks her juices, as SS begins to suck SC's tongue in DeepFK, damn I gotta have SC in K9, see that ASS, as I'm pounding her, she's 69 SS as SS commences to BLS on me and TUMA intermixed with DATY on SC's clit...mmmmmmmmm, one can only dream!

I'd more interested in that than what you're talkin' about jbravo! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
That'd be an acceptable alternative, I guess.
I don't want to see any dudes bawling or brawling...I'd prefer to see SC (drunken stupor comes later), in a physical altercation of strength with say, Sofia Simms, mixed with some Nuru gel or baby oil, as they wear each other down, arms give out, as they get closer now, the tension turns to lust as tits massage one another, fingers start to wander in search for a warm, moist place, tongues inter-twine, pussies grind into a heated 69, then they notice my HARD Salute, and a double BBBJ ensues, some TUMA, then MISH as SC rides SS mouth CG-style, cuming hard, dismounts her face and licks her juices, as SS begins to suck SC's tongue in DeepFK, damn I gotta have SC in K9, see that ASS, as I'm pounding her, she's 69 SS as SS commences to BLS on me aound TUMA intermixed with DATY on SC's clit...mmmmmmmmm, one can only dream!

I'd more interested in that than what you're talkin' about jbravo! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I like how your mind works. I do however have a few of my own ideas to improve your vision.
Cassandra,

You may not spell everything correctly... but your posts are a hoot and very enjoyable (almost as much as your company...) and most importantly, they aren't annoying or fucking self-centered at all. Keep 'em coming, mami!

No solo bonita sino buenota y sabrosota . Originally Posted by Diabolo

thanks!!!

P.s you should come taste me again
P.s Work it
thanks!!!

P.s you should come taste me again Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Will do, mami... sooner than you think .
  • TheDr
  • 03-14-2013, 07:07 PM

LMAO, funny as hell dude...
P.s Work it Originally Posted by dearhunter
Heh
P.s Work it Originally Posted by dearhunter

Work it, twerk it, better than being a n*** havin to jerk it.
Work it, twerk it, better than being a n*** havin to jerk it. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Whoa there!! I know it's a song but be careful.
Darth is anti-self love?
Darth is anti-self love? Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh no...Just don't want the thread to go down that road.
Oh no...Just don't want the thread to go down that road. Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Thanks love I do love that song. This thread is about nothing but amor!!!
Oh no...Just don't want the thread to go down that road. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
oops