Was it always??

The board is very different than it used to be. There was a bad rash of outings and members with questional motives just trying to start shit for the sake of it. I think that along with the general realization that we are not nearly as anonymous as we used to think we were caused a good bit of the "old guard" to either leave the board or simply become a lurker.

Then the general tone of the new members was very different too. I find several members here either have thin skin, almost look for a reason to start a pissing contest, or lean towards being PC.

I think all that contributes to the current culture of the board.
Amen.. screaming bout EVERYTHING..I MEAN EVERYTHING. TATTLE TALES..KISS ASSES ..WHINERS.. and the dam putting alerts out on people for what? Cancelling? At least they got a cancel..totally fucking up the money and it's pissing me off to no end. I mean yall might wanna marry each other..me I'm here for work. ( and God forbid some fun) THESE people round here now days would NEVER have lasted 10..8..shit 5 years ago. Pathetic... j.s. annie
+1 CC

Annie
I think your are holding those feelings in, let it out and show us how you really feel. Otherwise you may end up petting the carpet or a tickle me Elmo. ��
The board is very different than it used to be. There was a bad rash of outings and members with questional motives just trying to start shit for the sake of it. I think that along with the general realization that we are not nearly as anonymous as we used to think we were caused a good bit of the "old guard" to either leave the board or simply become a lurker.

Then the general tone of the new members was very different too. I find several members here either have thin skin, almost look for a reason to start a pissing contest, or lean towards being PC.

I think all that contributes to the current culture of the board. Originally Posted by causewaycommuter
I think for the most part people just lurk. The sense of community that we had on aspd/beginning of eccie is gone.
Plus it's hard to post here because usually the threads turn in to drama.
NOLA is different now...

Used to be REALLY fun
It's picked up.over the last week. Gotta keep it fun
I think the board is making a comeback.. Just like NOLA slow but sure...
M.M.
Definitely. I like coming here, just wish it was more active.
Honestly this forum sucks. ECCIE is good for reviews, ads, and alerts. I don't think most people here really care to partake in threads about people's egos, drama, and the other bullshit that doesn't even really matter. Most of these threads are for the birds, and I would feel like a jackass for participating in most of them. Originally Posted by jl11
But you're participating ijs
Definitely. I like coming here, just wish it was more active. Originally Posted by captjackno
Come to houston & see what you're not missing
Come to houston & see what you're not missing Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Lol funny
I think the board is making a comeback.. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Yep. When mandles get banned she always comes back
What's a mandle?