In Praise of Mature Providers!

+ 1000, I would never knock a younger provider but Ive found that a lot of men are just more comfortable with someone their own age. Also it appears there are a lot that have the "older woman" fantasy I didn't start till I was 49..who knew.. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I agree - I don't have anything against younger providers, but I feel much more comfortable with a mature lady. Not only do I prefer their knowledge and experience, but they generally know how to put a man at ease.
One thing most of us forget is a mature woman doesnt mean shes old - 40 to 50 yr old providers are not old they are just aged to perfection and to us old farts your still young mature ladies . Theres nothing sexier than a woman that knows how to handle a man - lets face it older men love to be told what to do !
Eat me!, kiss me, fuck me, harder, slower etc. etc
Most of us are our own bosses and run and manage large corporations and we love to sit back and have a woman take charge and Mature women know how to handle us old farts.
so true, just an added bonus

Bossy women ...
Bossy women ... Originally Posted by pyramider
you like it and you know it

Shhhhhh!!
It's weird because there's a woman at my gym who hates the word cougar. She said it implies that older women overpower and 'prey' on young helpless male 'cubs', giving older women a predatory and vicious nature
Setty majored in Trophy Wife with a minor in MILF.

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty

you like it and you know it

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Hurt me!!!
Ava...you're right, but I think anyone can make themselves OLD at any age. I'm truly blessed...I've been through HELL and back...I should look more like 80!! Must be all this CLEAN LIVING!!!

SNL...is it a new trend? Lately, I've been getting lots of requests from very young hobbyists (early 20's) asking if I would make an exception on my age requirement. If I didn't feel so darn awkward with their age...I could be making a fortune!