Chris Wallace should be Fired Immediately

Before the microphone incident Reagan was considered a nice old man who used to be an actor. Reagan's anger informed the world that the man had a backbone. He jumped 8 points in the polls to win the election. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Before last Tuesday, Trump was considered to be a Narcissistic, hubristic Jackass. He confirmed that in Tuesday's debate, and Biden jumped 6 points the next day.
.... and Biden jumped 6 points the next day. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You meant Harris, didn't you?
You meant Harris, didn't you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nope. Biden. Harris wasn't part of the poll.

You may have mistaken my posting ''Biden jumped 6 points'' with the fact that Harris jumped my bones, and fucked me in 6 positions?
Nope. Biden. Harris wasn't part of the poll.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So? Do you actually believe the LoonATicks going to vote for Bitten don't consider Kumola when the pollster asks for whom they intend to vote .... 70% of those responding "For Bitten" would vote for Jack the Ripper instead of Trump. It's not a vote FOR Bitten or Kumola.

That's the "reality" for DNC.

Trump is about to PROVE he was correct on Covid19 ... he's been taking the cure he embraced.
So? Do you actually believe the LoonATicks going to vote for Bitten don't consider Kumola when the pollster asks for whom they intend to vote .... 70% of those responding "For Bitten" would vote for Jack the Ripper instead of Trump. It's not a vote FOR Bitten or Kumola.

That's the "reality" for DNC.

Trump is about to PROVE he was correct on Covid19 ... he's been taking the cure he embraced. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Exactly which cure is that?
Exactly which cure is that? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I was wondering the same thing. Is he getting hydroxychloroquine?

What has Trump been correct on COVID-19 thus far? It will go away when the weather gets warm. We have turned to corner. Trump continued to hold rallies and gatherings at the White House with no face mask or social distancing requirements and SURPRISE, he and Melania and an unknown number of others caught the virus.
  • oeb11
  • 10-05-2020, 07:30 AM
Vote Biden - harris will make sure it is the last free election ever in Amerika.

Go ahead - sacrifice the Constitution and Freedoms for harris as POTUS!
Narcissistic, hubristic Jackass Yupper his a NY er , But that racist do nothing joeys with deep family ties to china Russia Ukraine yeah okay good times