Where tf is everyone.?’

East is the best fuck the rest.

I hate the south hills, there I said it.
Greentree or Bridgeville would be great. They may not be as boring as Monroeville. It may open up new clients that don’t want to travel to Monroeville. Just sayin.
East is the best fuck the rest.

I hate the south hills, there I said it. Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Just because horse buggy’s are prohibited in the tunnels.
It always cracks me the fuck up when “client” accounts here ( or do you prefer slobbyist)

Try to tell providers that a certain location is better than others. “Guys won’t drive that far” etc

Literally any man with a penis, a libido, and a bank account is a potential client.
There are over 1 million people in Allegheny county alone.

The same 8-10 guys complaining in this forum doesn’t even make a tiny mark of a percentage.

Again… could be / have been a useful site to find companions but not with this toxic attitude.
Not to mention butler county (cranberry $$$)
West Moreland county , beaver county etc..
It always cracks me the fuck up when “client” accounts here ( or do you prefer slobbyist)

Try to tell providers that a certain location is better than others. “Guys won’t drive that far” etc

Literally any man with a penis, a libido, and a bank account is a potential client.
There are over 1 million people in Allegheny county alone.

The same 8-10 guys complaining in this forum doesn’t even make a tiny mark of a percentage.

Again… could be / have been a useful site to find companions but not with this toxic attitude. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Another positive post. Do you travel? Do you open up other markets???? DUH. Hosting in other areas in town opens up more opportunities. Period. It’s true, some guys aren’t going to travel too far because of work/family obligations. If you live in the Southills, Monroeville can be a nightmare traffic wise. It’s just a fact. Maybe she meets new clients in other areas of Pittsburgh and would like her enough to travel to Monroeville. Because she’s as advertised and not a time waster.

BTW, Greentree and Bridgeville ARE in Allegheny county. As well as Robinson. The Northshore is also a good location. Depending on hotel, there’s parking. And lots of restaurants/Bars nearby. Yeah, “slobbyists” like to have a quick bite and a drink afterwards.

Edit; if you want to increase your client base, don’t refer to them as “slobbyists”. Just sayin
Another positive post. Do you travel? Do you open up other markets???? DUH. Hosting in other areas in town opens up more opportunities. Period. It’s true, some guys aren’t going to travel too far because of work/family obligations. If you live in the Southills, Monroeville can be a nightmare traffic wise. It’s just a fact. Maybe she meets new clients in other areas of Pittsburgh and would like her enough to travel to Monroeville. Because she’s as advertised and not a time waster.

BTW, Greentree and Bridgeville ARE in Allegheny county. As well as Robinson. The Northshore is also a good location. Depending on hotel, there’s parking. And lots of restaurants/Bars nearby. Yeah, “slobbyists” like to have a quick bite and a drink afterwards.

Edit; if you want to increase your client base, don’t refer to them as “slobbyists”. Just sayin Originally Posted by bambino
I’m very well aware of what neighborhoods are in each county.
Slobbyists are not potential clients of mine but thanks for the advice .

Some clients won’t drive far. Some prefer to drive very far away (very very far) from any potential recognition.

The 8-10 trolling accounts posting here represent a negative percentage of actual clients who regularly book companions.
I’m very well aware of what neighborhoods are in each county.
Slobbyists are not potential clients of mine but thanks for the advice .

Some clients won’t drive far. Some prefer to drive very far away (very very far) from any potential recognition.

The 8-10 trolling accounts posting here represent a negative percentage of actual clients who regularly book companions. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Are these the types of your positive posts on Eccie you were referring to in another thread?

Thanks for nothing
Are these the type of your positive posts on Eccie you were referring to in another thread?

Thanks for nothing Originally Posted by bambino
Did I start this thread ? No I was referring to threads I’ve stated. Try again .
Did I start this thread ? No I was referring to threads I’ve stated. Try again . Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Post the links. You try. BTW, it’s 9pm on a Friday night. Shouldn’t a high demand Ho like yourself be busy doing something else?
Post what links. You can clickety click click on my name. (Which I’m sure you already have anyway)
Sure because I’m a hooker I should always have a dick in me? NO THANK YOU. I’m busy doing whatever the fuck I want to do.
But keep on deflecting. Love it

PS . Classic case of slobbyist trying to bully provider into not posting or participating here.
Post what links. You can clickety click click on my name. (Which I’m sure you already have anyway)
I’m busy doing whatever the fuck I want to do.
But keep on deflecting. Love it Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Never have. Never will. But I strongly suggest Mya try other locations and spread her wings. No pun intended.
Miss Mya should not take advice from slobby board trolls.
Just sayin .
Never have. Never will. But I strongly suggest Mya try other locations and spread her wings. No pun intended. Originally Posted by bambino
Just going to lie? When it can be proven otherwise? With a few clicks??

Yep sounds about right.
Damn things got crazy while I was busy but I’ve lived in the south hills for years. I had a certain clientele out that way & since I’ve moved east in October I’ve gotten even better clientele out this way. I totally get traffic sucks & monroeville isn’t convenient for everyone because I know when I lived in Castle Shannon I hated driving all the way out to Monroeville for an appointment. But honestly I have clients who drive two hours just to see me because they’re regulars and they know what their time with me is going to be like. & then I have others that bitch about driving 45 minutes so I guess it all depends on the person but in general clientele isn’t really that bad right now l. I just had a blond moment and didn’t realize that I had recently signed up for tryst and that my 30 day free trial had ended right after Christmas and when you’re a new member and you sign up they give you a free standard membership and since then my membership has downgraded to a light membership. So I wasn’t getting boosted advertisement as I did when I was a standard member so that’s what was happening. My prices had absolutely nothing to do with the clientele I was getting it’s just that people weren’t seeing my advertisement anymore because my membership downgraded without me realizing. 8 out of 10 people pay my prices without any complaints. The problem here is that there’s too many 20-year-old little girls out there working for practically nothing because they’re young and they don’t know their worth. & that’s what leads to cheapskate guys thinking that women that know they’re worth and are actually worth the time you pay to spend with them thinking that we should do it for whatever price they throw out there.