Green Eyed Providers! Time for Us to SHINE TOO! Post Your Pics!

Thanks ScrewDriver!
L.A!!! I apologize! Haha!
I immediately reported to the mods to remove it i guess they haven't seen it yet!
Lets try this again!! Originally Posted by Brandee69
Friggin gorgeous Brandee!! Just cum east about 60 miles! Lol
Wow LunarFae, I could fall for those eyes. One sometimes dreams of sitting across a dinner table staring in to eyes like that and just getting lost.
Friggin gorgeous Brandee!! Just cum east about 60 miles! Lol Originally Posted by angusranch
Damn babe thats far Ha!
Let's do it. 💖💖

Wow LunarFae, I could fall for those eyes. One sometimes dreams of sitting across a dinner table staring in to eyes like that and just getting lost. Originally Posted by ValenTX
  • BEBEJ
  • 07-06-2017, 06:30 PM
I love my Green eyes
  • BEBEJ
  • 07-06-2017, 06:33 PM
I think I'm in love ladies very lovely green eyes
Green eyed vixen
Wow those eyes really do it for me. Originally Posted by Bigbronco
Kitty, oh those gorgeous green eyes of yours Originally Posted by Roy Wally
Now THOSE are a sight! Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Gorgeous eyes and lips Kitty!! Originally Posted by angusranch
Kitty and Lunar - Amazing eyes - you ladies have !!! Awesome... Just beautiful !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Thank you very much... I am flattered. xoxo
always have liked the light color eyes....match my god give blue ones!
Natalie - You have amazing catchy green eyes, too !!! Thanks for sharing !!
Too all the lovely ladies who have posted...beautiful eyes !
My complements to all the beautiful ladies who've posted, I wish I could meet so many of you!

The first time I photographed a provider, the gorgeous Pleasure09 sat by the window for this close up of her green peepers, what a wonderful young lady!

As I get ready to shoot with another lovely Dallas provider this weekend, I'm reviewing my past shots for ideas and ran across this shot of Amelia Winter, another hazel eyed beauty, so, rather than decided which is which I'm posting her here and in the blue eyes thread. She would fit in anywhere!

The plan for this weekend is to try large format film for the first time with a provider, after scanning that should give me far better detail, than these digital shots.